Waldorf girl in Hooters contest

sccrmommy

I play soccer with her and she really is a great lady. She was in it last year too. I had no idea all that was hiding underneath her jersey!!!

Pete

Repete
She loves riding Harley Davidson motorcycles, cooking and volunteering at the Humane Society. She's studying to become a medical aesthetician and says her dream job would be a professional water skier.

Aint that something. Funny she didn't mention BMW motorcycles but then again she isn't a geek.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Aint that something. Funny she didn't mention BMW motorcycles but then again she isn't a geek.
Don't you have a lot of work to catch up on? :jameo:

N

nitwhit3286

probably the only hot chick that works in that hooters... the waldorf hooters is a joke!! hahaha muahahah :killingme

N

nitwhit3286

OldHillcrestGuy said:
WOW Did you check all the competition she has. :hot:

Of course I havent Im busy at work. (Speedy :razz: )

and look at how many of em are hampton roads girls.. holla!!!

LordStanley

I know nothing
nitwhit3286 said:
probably the only hot chick that works in that hooters... the waldorf hooters is a joke!! hahaha muahahah :killingme

you're just disgruntled cause they wouldnt hire you....

N

nitwhit3286

LordStanley said:
you're just disgruntled cause they wouldnt hire you....

little did you know I got a job offer about three years ago at the military circle hooters.... tyvm.... :)

LordStanley

I know nothing
pixiegirl said:
I HATE to agree with Nitty but have you been in there recently? They have a pregnant Hooters girl. :faint:

Why would I want to go to hooters, when I have you, Jabba, chasey, nomo and my wife to feed me chicken wings :huggy:

LordStanley

I know nothing
nitwhit3286 said:
little did you know I got a job offer about three years ago at the military circle hooters.... tyvm.... :)

Thats not saying much for Military circle, if they wanted you for a job and waldorf didnt.....