Maryland Hauntings

K

Kizzy

Ghost Name(s):
Description: Peddler's Rock is haunted by the apparition of a dog. This dog has been dead over 200 years. People say you can still hear the dog howling on cold winter nights. The dog is large and charcoal gray with a blue tint in color. The dog was a faithful companion to an old peddler who was murdered for his gold during the Revolutionary War. The peddler and his dog were known to have worked the same route for years. The old peddler was murdered for his gold and the dog was murdered because he tried to save his master. It was reported that George Washington said that he saw the ghost dog when he was staying at the home of his doctor Dr. Gustavius Richard Brown at Rose Hill. It was a foggy evening in February when he and Union General Joseph Hooker came across the phantom dog. People say that even to this day the ghostly dog is still standing guard where his master died.

Thus was born the Blue Dog Salon, which I think is haunted. Every time I go in there, I get light headed, stutter, my money just disappears and my car isn't where I swear I parked it.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by IM4Change
Thus was born the Blue Dog Salon, which I think is haunted. Every time I go in there, I get light headed, stutter, my money just disappears and my car isn't where I swear I parked it.

OMG! Sounds fully haunted to me... If I were you I'd take my digital next time and try to snap some photo's of orbs and ectoplasm. :biggrin: