important message everyone

ronald205nc

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34}

God the Son came as a sinless man. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved, you should strive to live a godly life and you also need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to God. A good place to start reading the Bible is the first chapter of Romans. You should also find a Christian Church to attend in your area.

Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com (Use this email address if you have a question.)

Please share this with all your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven before it's too late.

Some of them may not like the message, but at least you cared enough to share it with them.

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC sr said:
That link does not make him a liar or a fraud.
Sure, I can see how you might interpret the GotQuestions.org statement so many ways. :rolleyes:

JPC sr said:
So hpv and MMD this poster "RG" is just trying to save your miserable souls, that is all.
Unless "RG" is God himself I doubt he is able to "save" anyone.

Besides, someone already informed me I don't need to be "saved" because it's already happened. Guess who...
JPC the Preacher of Stupidity said:
Yes God does give a free ride, it was paid in full for us all, completely free it is. Even when people do choose to do wrong and those that know better but do wrong anyway, those that are the biggest enemies of God are given His free gift of eternal life and full unconditional forgivesness. That was the basic point of the cross that the price was paid in full for everybody.
:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:
Moved to Religion where they cannot flame you. :smile:

So does this mean its too late to inquire about the seven virgins? Besides Virgins are over rated. I want a Dirty girl that knows what she is doing :popcorn:

R

RadioPatrol

Dougstermd said:
So does this mean its too late to inquire about the seven virgins? Besides Virgins are over rated. I want a Dirty girl that knows what she is doing :popcorn:

:yeahthat:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
If the Mythical Jesus only came along 2000 years ago to save us...

Does that mean everyone who died 2001 years ago went to HELL?:shrg:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Dougstermd said:
If the Mythical Jesus only came along 2000 years ago to save us...

Does that mean everyone who died 2001 years ago went to HELL?:shrg:
Mythical??? Y'shua, Jesus, is not mythical. He is historical. Our calendar is based on His existence. Just because you may wish there is no God and wish that Jesus is not real does not make is so. There is more evidence that Jesus is a historical person than many of the other ancients that are readily accepted as being real.

Now, making a leap of faith and hoping that your question is real and not just a poke at Christians, no it does not mean that everyone who died before Jesus died as the sacrifice for all humans' sins and rose from the dead as the promise of eternal life for all that believe in Him as their Savior and Lord went to hell. I am sure many did just as many who have lived since have and will. But those that lived before the sacrifice of Jesus or lived after and died without hearing are, according to the Bible, judged on what they were given and how they treated others and lived their life.
Romans 2:1-16

1Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.

2And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things.

3But do you suppose this, O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God?

4Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?

5But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,

6who WILL RENDER TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS:

7to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life;

8but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.

9There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek,

10but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

11For there is no partiality with God.

12For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law, and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law;

13for it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified.

14For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves,

15in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them,

16on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus.
Gentiles means all those who are not Jews. But for Christians, the is no condemnation.
Romans 3-21-31

21But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,

22even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

24being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;

25whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed;

26for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

27Where then is boasting? It is excluded By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.

28For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

29Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also,

30since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one.

31Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.
Romans 5:17-19

17For if by the transgression of the one, death reigned through the one, much more those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

18So then as through one transgression there resulted condemnation to all men, even so through one act of righteousness there resulted justification of life to all men.

19For as through the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous.
Romans 8:1-3

1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

3For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
2ndAmendment said:
Mythical??? Y'shua, Jesus, is not mythical. He is historical. Our calendar is based on His existence. Just because you may wish there is no God and wish that Jesus is not real does not make is so. There is more evidence that Jesus is a historical person than many of the other ancients that are readily accepted as being real.

Now, making a leap of faith and hoping that your question is real and not just a poke at Christians, no it does not mean that everyone who died before Jesus died as the sacrifice for all humans' sins and rose from the dead as the promise of eternal life for all that believe in Him as their Savior and Lord went to hell. I am sure many did just as many who have lived since have and will. But those that lived before the sacrifice of Jesus or lived after and died without hearing are, according to the Bible, judged on what they were given and how they treated others and lived their life.
Gentiles means all those who are not Jews. But for Christians, the is no condemnation.

Yes it was apoke at christianity however thank you for your response I will try to keep my opinions to myself so I do not become as combative as SLOTTED :lmao:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Dougstermd said:
Yes it was apoke at christianity however thank you for your response I will try to keep my opinions to myself so I do not become as combative as SLOTTED :lmao:
No need to keep your opinions to yourself. Glad for the opportunity to share.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

hvp05 said:
Sure, I can see how you might interpret the GotQuestions.org statement so many ways. :rolleyes:
:jameo: That agreeable stuff just confuses everything.
hvp05 said:
Unless "RG" is God himself I doubt he is able to "save" anyone.
:jameo: True, I could have said it better that he is trying to "help" save our miserable souls.
hvp05 said:
Besides, someone already informed me I don't need to be "saved" because it's already happened. Guess who...
:lmao:
:jameo: That is so true.

The latter after death salvation is not a matter of choice. We can chose to sin now and we pay for it now, but in the end God said saved and we all get saved whether anyone likes it or not. There is no choice to rule in Hell or not. When God said His Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven then that was not some request to people like then we can choose for it not to happen. God is not a democracy and as we did not ask to be born then we are not asked to be saved either. This is why it is said to get ready to meet thy Maker because there is no choice, no options, no conditions, it is unconditional love whether anyone likes it or not.
:wench: