Matt is Hot!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Now how did he go from creepy psycho boy to Mr. Hottie? Daggone!

Anyone else watch the Survivor finale? :confused:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I haven't watched it at all this time, and usually I'm totally into the show!! Once I move I'm getting back into the t.v. kick, I miss all of the good shows I used to be love watching.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Christy
Now how did he go from creepy psycho boy to Mr. Hottie? Daggone!

Anyone else watch the Survivor finale? :confused:

OMG! I was totally thinking the SAME thing!

Satine

I can tell you what happened. Being talked about Jenna and him in the same sentence for the last three months. That and living with his mother, and fat. He lost waht 48lbs this season? Something crazy like that.

No I think he really is crazy and he looks like Clark Kent, with homosidal tendencies. but that's just me.

I didn't care who won just as long as it wasn't Robb. Even though he played it the way you are supposed to play the game.

And don't get me started on Heidi. The only thing she had going for her was what she payed for, and were totally round and wayyyy to big. I think you all know what i mean...

Dave, the rocket scientist, should have been on longer but i guess brains aren't what you need on this game, just a good personality and to be easily manipulated. Oh well...

Satine

Yeah he was!!!:love:

So was that guy Ryan who was the first to get voted off. He was a jerk but nice to look at. Yummie!:notworthy