97.7 and 98.3

Jayn

Jay
I was just wondering, is the Net stream for 97.7 The Rocket down or something? The box comes up but it just says "Waiting for stream..

Also I wanted to ask, is 98.3 on the net? If it is, what's the address?

bohman

Jayn said:
I was just wondering, is the Net stream for 97.7 The Rocket down or something? The box comes up but it just says "Waiting for stream..

I don't know, but 97.7 was off air yesterday afternoon - first static, then just dead air. I didn't bother to check this morning.

Katt

Jayn said:

Star 98.3 website and streaming is up and running. Here's the linkie... http://www.star983.com/

Katt

Vince said:
Can get to the page, but I get "error on page" when I click the link to listen.
Really? I'm listening to it right now, just to see if it still worked. are you on dial up?

tirdun

staring into the abyss
98.3 and 97.7 were off the air for an hour or two.

Big lightning storm. Two radio stations in the same building. Etc.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Vince said:
Get an alarm clock. :shrug:
I have one. It is set to 97.7. It was on the air at 445 when it initially went off. I hit the snooze and it never came back on. The station went down for some reason or another. I woke back up at 525. :ohwell:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
RoseRed said:
I have one. It is set to 97.7. It was on the air at 445 when it initially went off. I hit the snooze and it never came back on. The station went down for some reason or another. I woke back up at 525. :ohwell:

It would come up and go back down. I kept goosing the volume up on the radio at work. Then I would forget about it, the station would come back up bang, the radio was booming. I'd turnthe volume back down and it would then die. I finally switched over to 102.9 and didn't seem to notice any problems.