Solution for c/s.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
:larry: A lot of parents make this complaint that the child support is not being used for the children and I think the only solution would be to allow the separated parents to spend any and all of the "child support" directly onto the children.

Do not give the child support to the custodial because the custodial spends the money on whatever the custodial wants,

so then the separated parents can give child support to the child. I like this idea.

It would be equivolent to joint custody because both parents would be providing directly to the child(ren) and the c/s would stop being custodial support.

And this way the custodial would not have to account for anything since they would not touch the money.

This is a real solution for reforming the unjust child support system. :howdy:

Barnacle

JPC sr said:
:larry: A lot of parents make this complaint that the child support is not being used for the children and I think the only solution would be to allow the separated parents to spend any and all of the "child support" directly onto the children.

Do not give the child support to the custodial because the custodial spends the money on whatever the custodial wants,

so then the separated parents can give child support to the child. I like this idea.

It would be equivolent to joint custody because both parents would be providing directly to the child(ren) and the c/s would stop being custodial support.

And this way the custodial would not have to account for anything since they would not touch the money.

And just exactly how would this be monitored?? And who would do the monitoring?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
JPC sr said:
If the child support money is not spent on the children, what money pays for their food, clothes, housing, and extra stuff.

I seen guys with high and low child support payments and in my book you still cannot raise a child properly even with the high payments.
Guy's need to quit biatching and just pay them.
JMHO

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

Barnacle said:
And just exactly how would this be monitored?? And who would do the monitoring?
:jameo: I do not see why parents need monitoring for their own children by the big daddy gov.

We really need to get the gov out of the family business.

In a free society the parents take care of their own children by their own standards.

There is nothing to monitor unless there is a charge of criminal child abuse.

We do not need the gov monitoring the personal lives of our families. :howdy:

budman473

JPC sr said:

I have another solution for child support. Pay it numb nutz!!

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
JPC sr said:

I don't know why I am bothering to reply, but here goes........

Ok, so the custodial parent charges the child for rent, food, electric, phone, cable,water, cab fare, entertainment expences ect......
THAT IS PAYABLE FROM THE NON CUSTODIAL SUPPORT MONEY!
Same thing as child support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smack: :smack: :smack:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Roberta said:
I don't know why I am bothering to reply, but here goes........

Ok, so the custodial parent charges the child for rent, food, electric, phone, cable,water, cab fare, entertainment expences ect......
THAT IS PAYABLE FROM THE NON CUSTODIAL SUPPORT MONEY!
Same thing as child support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smack: :smack: :smack:
:jameo: I do not get how anyone can figure that the custodial can charge their own child for their upkeep?

I think the custodials have a lot of gaul to ask the separated parents to pay the custodial for the children.

The custodials wanting paid to care for their own children has got to be the biggest fraud in all history.
:elaine:

C

czygvtwkr

So what happens when the kid spends it all on gummy bears and video games?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So, if the custodial parent is not permitted to handle the child support money in any way, shape of form, how is the child supposed to get diapers, formula, clothes, and so forth? Just who is supposed to spend the child support money, and what are they permitted to buy, and when are they permitted to buy it?

budman473

JPC sr said:
:jameo: I do not get how anyone can figure that the custodial can charge their own child for their upkeep?

I think the custodials have a lot of gaul to ask the separated parents to pay the custodial for the children.

The custodials wanting paid to care for their own children has got to be the biggest fraud in all history.
:elaine:

For crying out loud, he did not just say that did he? Why would the seperated parent NOT pay for the children? Oh wait that is a question he has been asked so many times. Jimbo you just don't get it. PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S WELL BEING REGARDLESS IF THEY HAVE CUSTODY OR NOT.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

czygvtwkr said:
So what happens when the kid spends it all on gummy bears and video games?
:jameo: We do not give money to the children,

if they need clothes or food then give them clothes and food, but not cash.

Of course the parents can give luxuries like gummy bears and games but it must not be ordered by law to give such extras.
:popcorn:

M

missperky

JPC sr said:
:jameo: We do not give money to the children,

if they need clothes or food then give them clothes and food, but not cash.

Of course the parents can give luxuries like gummy bears and games but it must not be ordered by law to give such extras.
:popcorn:

WTF do you think the point of CS is? :duh:

:shortbus:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

itsbob said:
So, if the custodial parent is not permitted to handle the child support money in any way, shape of form, how is the child supposed to get diapers, formula, clothes, and so forth? Just who is supposed to spend the child support money, and what are they permitted to buy, and when are they permitted to buy it?
:jameo: I mean that instead of giving child support in money then the separated parent would only give stuff that is honestly needed and not wasted money or greed. When the child needs books for school then the parent(s) go get books for the child. There is no need to give money to the custodial at all, just pay the school or the book store. The same for diapers or clothing or toys or college education - go pay the college and buy the stuff at the Department stores but do not give the cash to the custodial.

It is not to be spousal support and it is not to be custodial support either.

So this would be a very simple solution. :howdy:

M

missperky

JPC sr said:
:jameo: I mean that instead of giving child support in money then the separated parent would only give stuff that is honestly needed and not wasted money or greed. When the child needs books for school then the parent(s) go get books for the child. There is no need to give money to the custodial at all, just pay the school or the book store. The same for diapers or clothing or toys or college education - go pay the college and buy the stuff at the Department stores but do not give the cash to the custodial.

It is not to be spousal support and it is not to be custodial support either.

So this would be a very simple solution. :howdy:

And just what in the heck would ya call it?

Last edited by a moderator:

SLIM

missperky said:
And just what in the heck(hell) what(would) ya call it?
:yeahthat:
Believe me , there is alot more to it than that. Besides food, clothing, 'school supplies', the rent/mortgage has to be paid, as well as the electric bill, cable, phone, doctor, dentist, and please don't deny the musical instrument rental, dance lessons, kick boxing class, baseball, soccer, football, basketball, softball...ect...ect...ect... not to mention the gas to get them to and from and the car payment and the insurance bill.
Damn, I wonder where all that child support money goes anyway! :smack:

C

czygvtwkr

A parent that cares about their kids often does provide those things in addition to the child support ordered by the court.

M

missperky

SLIM said:
:yeahthat:
Believe me , there is alot more to it than that. Besides food, clothing, 'school supplies', the rent/mortgage has to be paid, as well as the electric bill, cable, phone, doctor, dentist, and please don't deny the musical instrument rental, dance lessons, kick boxing class, baseball, soccer, football, basketball, softball...ect...ect...ect... not to mention the gas to get them to and from and the car payment and the insurance bill.
Damn, I wonder where all that child support money goes anyway! :smack:

Don't get JPC started...It's fraud to him. :lmao:

M

missperky

czygvtwkr said:
A parent that cares about their kids often does provide those things in addition to the child support ordered by the court.

This is true. But the other parent has to care first.

SLIM

:howdy: Hi missperky!
Actually, after rereading this thread, I am not really sure what "POINT" JCP Sr is trying to make! Then again, he may not know either! :lmao: