You Can Avoid West Nile Virus...Easy!

J

justhangn

Bob, a fisherman, takes one vitaimin B-1 tablet a day
April through October . He said it works. He was right.
The odor the tablet gives out through your skin
(YOU can not smell it) repels mosquitos,black flies,
no seeum's, and knat's. It does not work on stinging insects.
Hasn't had a mosquito bit in 33 years. Try it.
Every one he has talked into trying it works on them.
Vitimin B-1( Thiamine Hydrochloride 100 mg.)

Sorry all but this one is total :bs: I take a B-100 daily and the skeets still feast on this beast.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
No silly... B-1 not B-100. Geez. :biggrin:

:whip: Over the knee woman!! :whip:

153921.jpg

A balanced B-complex that provides essential B vitamins.

B-vitamins are essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.*

Vitamin B-1 plays a role in energy metabolism and is essential for proper nerve and muscle function.*
Vitamin B-2 is essential for energy production and fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.*

Niacin provides dietary support for a healthy blood lipid profile.*

Vitamin B-6 plays a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels.*

Folic Acid plays a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels, supports your cardiovascular system.* Adequate folate in a healthful diet may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.

Vitamin B-12 is essential for energy production and red blood cells.*

Biotin functions as a coenzyme in metabolism, is required for fatty acid synthesis and provides dietary support for healthy nails and hair.

Kosher and Vegetarian.

http

No silly... B-1 not B-100. Geez. :biggrin:

The real question is why the boater has been taking B1 for 33 years. I thought B1 is for like madhatters disease or malaria or somethin.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by http
I thought B1 is for like madhatters disease or malaria or somethin.

Don't know about the boater.... but I totally understand Justhangn's addiction now. :roflmao: :razz: :roflmao: :razz:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The only thing I've ever found that actually kept mosquitos off (besides DEET) was one of those electronic devices that you wear on your wrist. I could never hear the high-pitched sound but my sons could.

http

Don't know about the boater.... but I totally understand Justhangn's addiction now. :roflmao: :razz: :roflmao: :razz:

Again, they're both different. Neither is a real vitamin. B100 is a combination of all types of other vitamins, real and not. It has like 10% of B1.

But B1 is the scary one though, again not a real vitamin. I was kidding about the madhatters, but I did look it up and it is taken for malaria and thiamin difficiency related diseases including something called beri-beri (what they call it in the east) or Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome (what they call it in the west).

Beri-beri in some language means sheep, named after how a person walks after infected, shaking and trembling incessantly with their legs bucking up in front like a sheep walks. They aren't able to sit or lay down, and then they die.