Anyone lose a dog on Flat Iron?

aanderson

There was a cream colored chow looking dog wandering around my babysitters yard this morning on Flat Iron Road (side closer to Rt. 5). He looked VERY scared and was pacing in her yard close to the road. She said he was out there yesterday too...I'm thinking maybe got scared during the storm and ran off. I didn't get close enough to see if he had tags but it didn't look like any collar was on at all.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
aanderson said:
There was a cream colored chow looking dog wandering around my babysitters yard this morning on Flat Iron Road (side closer to Rt. 5). He looked VERY scared and was pacing in her yard close to the road. She said he was out there yesterday too...I'm thinking maybe got scared during the storm and ran off. I didn't get close enough to see if he had tags but it didn't look like any collar was on at all.

I'll ask around in the horse thread since FIF stables is there.

aanderson

LandingInLondon said:
I saw two black dogs roaming in a field on Flat Iron this morning. Actually, all i saw was their tails wagging.....

If they were in the field when you first turn onto Flat Iron from Rt. 5 then they are there quite often. I have actually seen 3 there before...just playing in the crop.