Anyone Interested

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am looking to meet alot of new 'girl' friends (friend type...for all the pervs who dont understand) in the area...and I was thinking, that maybe we could meet twice a month for a estrogen day! You know. Like something...

dinner one time, then the next to high tea or a slumber party (hey could be fun :) )something, then so on....and move up on the scale, to do things..you know...(like Kings Dominion)

Just something...I love Jess to death, but sometimes, you just need that typical female B!tch fest type thing...you know...and since I am getting married next year..I am just looking for friends to share this with. *smile* Applications for everyone!!!!!!

So let me know, cause we can meet up for like a really cool thing, like afternoon tea, at the tea room in leonardtown, or something, or meet for lunch.

I work on saturdays till 4 so..just keep that in mind...but I am up for all things......

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
Sounds good! What do you want to do? I live in Waldorf, and have 2 kids, so I have to know in advance!!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I would be interested, too! It's been tough meeting other women down here!
Does anyone live in the Pr. Frederick area? We could meet for coffee at Common Grounds or something...

Sxy – I see you have your whip out again...hmmm... :)

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I'd be interested also. I'm always hangin with guys around here... no girls... :confused:

I live and work not too far from the base... so that's where I'm at.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Can we have a day where we just smack guys around all day? Any volunteers? :whip:

Is this the formation of the "bitter women's club"?
:)

You ladies are too funny!

And no, I'm not volunteering unless you all tell me what you plan to wear!
:D

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by bknarw

Is this the formation of the "bitter women's club"?
:)

You ladies are too funny!

And no, I'm not volunteering unless you all tell me what you plan to wear!
:D

Bk, I will be wearing my sh!t kickers. Want to volunteer?

watercolor

yeah yeah
well when does anyone wanna meet. I am game for this weekend. Just keep in mind, I dont get off work till 4 on saturday. We can meet for dinner or something where ever!

Im soooo glad that people responded...I was being to ancy I guess!:blushing:

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
Sunday is better for me, my husbend doesn't get home untill after 8 on sat., But I could always find a sitter!

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
We could always meet for dinner and drinks? I have something in the afternoon, but I think I could sneak out for dinner.:cheers:

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
I don't know? Say 6 or 7pm on sunday? You pick the place! Just remember, must of us are coming from Waldorf. I wish I lived dowm there, but it's to far for my husbend!:p

watercolor

yeah yeah
*nods* totally understandable...ommm well it depends on what you like...I mean, I dont wanna go somewhere, that I only like....we could go to Red Hot and blue...Chili's....ommm...geeze...where else....*smile*