Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Adopt from a Rescue, make room to save more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pasofever
    Hubby told me this am I have to place all 3 of the small dogs or he will kill them..I hope he gets over this...

Do you have a proper burial place for the hubby? If not, I have have extra property.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Quote Originally Posted by baileydog
    Do you have a proper burial place for the hubby? If not, I have have extra property.
    See... this was my immediate line of thinking as well... I'm researching local "turtle ponds" for Paso this very moment.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Hubby told me this am I have to place all 3 of the small dogs or he will kill them..I hope he gets over this...
    But he will let you keep the Boxers

and..I should say that I would take Libby in a nansecond but she and Abbey wouldn't get along. They are both way too alpha.
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Quote Originally Posted by krazd_kat
    I hope I didn't miss any, if I did I hope they will post it!

Not sure how local you are trying to stay but Lab Rescue of LRCP

Does my butt look big? Pasofever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cattitude
    But he will let you keep the Boxers

and..I should say that I would take Libby in a nansecond but she and Abbey wouldn't get along. They are both way too alpha.
    Libby is headed to NJ today with a man that got a puppy from us 6 yrs ago..he wanted a friend for him so I offered him Libby...he is coming today..Yep Libby is a scrapper for sure...I am just really stressed right now..I cant deal with this..
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde
    You should invite me over to ride. I'd probably be nicer to you.

Although frankly, AppyPasoWhateveah, I've been pretty nice to you anyway.

:humpf:

Libby is headed to NJ today with a man that got a puppy from us 6 yrs ago..he wanted a friend for him so I offered him Libby...he is coming today..Yep Libby is a scrapper for sure...I am just really stressed right now..I cant deal with this..

Paso, Im so sorry, were you serious about your man making you get rid of your pets? And hes getting away with that? Everytime my hubby joked no more cats, I got another one, got 4 now. No more jokes. Tell him no, you wont get rid of them.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Quote Originally Posted by baileydog
    Paso, Im so sorry, were you serious about your man making you get rid of your pets? And hes getting away with that? Everytime my hubby joked no more cats, I got another one, got 4 now. No more jokes. Tell him no, you wont get rid of them.
    He is really mean if I do not listen to him he will hurt something I like...most likely and animal or a possesion..I do not stand up to him..matter of fact I get a sick stomach and diarrhea if he just walks into the room at times..

He is really mean if I do not listen to him he will hurt something I like...most likely and animal or a possesion..I do not stand up to him..matter of fact I get a sick stomach and diarrhea if he just walks into the room at times..

I thought you were joking. My BF makes jokes about wanting to throw my animals outside, but I know he's just joking and would never ever do it.
    Bloom where you're planted.

I do not know you Paso, so Im really sorry to get all up in your business, but seriously, I have land. OMG, hugs to you. If anyone, expesially my husband, but ANYONE hurts one of my pets or even threathens to, I promise something bad to come your way. Is it possible to get away from him. No one needs to live like that, to where your sick to be in your own home. I think we should start a Paso fund to have the sh!t kicked out of hubby. I got the first 10.00. Never mind that, Ill bring the shovel, you bring hubby.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

I would move in a minute if I found a place for me and my animals and mom..house or tailer would work..I have have access to a little money..

Members who have read this thread: 1