Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adopt from a Rescue, make room to save more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pasofever
    I would move in a minute if I found a place for me and my animals and mom..house or tailer would work..I have have access to a little money..

I dont know what to say. Im so sorry
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Hubby told me this am I have to place all 3 of the small dogs or he will kill them..I hope he gets over this...
    I'd place his ass right in the local dump

Paso, what kind of small dogs do you have? Maybe I can help that way, although I dont want to. I mean I dont want you to get rid of your pets.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Does my butt look big? Pasofever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baileydog
    Paso, what kind of small dogs do you have? Maybe I can help that way, although I dont want to. I mean I dont want you to get rid of your pets.

I am hoping it will work out...it usually does but I have to go through some hell first..what happened this am as he came out of his room the 1 1/2 yr old blind/deaf dach jumped on his legs..she loves him he said she was going to trip him and threw his plate across the room and threw his big mug on the ground toward her. My Chinese crested will not go near him and shakes when he comes in the room if I am holding her if she is not on my lap she runs for the other room until he goes back in his room

I have

1 1/2 yr old double dapple (blue merle and white) dach no eyes and deaf (10 lbs) spayed up to date on everything inc rabies and HW treatments

3 yr old dapple dach 5 lbs again UTD spayed

3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too

All are used to sleeping in the human bed at night.

All are NOT used to going outside and are paper trained..and bathed weeky...CC is bathed 2 X week for blackheads and clipped every 2 weeks..
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde
    You should invite me over to ride. I'd probably be nicer to you.

Although frankly, AppyPasoWhateveah, I've been pretty nice to you anyway.

:humpf:

I am hoping it will work out...it usually does but I have to go through some hell first..what happened this am as he came out of his room the 1 1/2 yr old blind/deaf dach jumped on his legs..she loves him he said she was going to trip him and threw his plate across the room and threw his big mug on the ground toward her. My Chinese crested will not go near him and shakes when he comes in the room if I am holding her if she is not on my lap she runs for the other room until he goes back in his room

I have

1 1/2 yr old double dapple (blue merle and white) dach no eyes and deaf (10 lbs) spayed up to date on everything inc rabies and HW treatments

3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too

All are NOT used to going outside and are paper trained..and bathed weeky...CC is bathed 2 X week for blackheads and clipped every 2 weeks..
    Why won't he make you get rid of the Boxers?
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Quote Originally Posted by cattitude
    Why won't he make you get rid of the Boxers?
    They are not under his feet they spend most of the time in the yard..Plus the little dogs are MINE...its all about hurting ME..not the dogs...his mind games. All mental but destructive never the less..I am sure I have ulcers and can get physically sick by him coming into the room..

I have

{3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too}
    Can you blame her?

Let us know if you do need to place them. I personally have always wanted a c. crested, and I saw your pink girl, what a hoot. I have a friend looking for a small dog that wont bother a cat.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

{3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too}
    Can you blame her?

Let us know if you do need to place them. I personally have always wanted a c. crested, and I saw your pink girl, what a hoot. I have a friend looking for a small dog that wont bother a cat.
    All of mine live with a cat..no problems..

Are you married to this ahole or just living with him? He doesnt hit, does he?
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Are you married to this ahole or just living with him? He doesnt hit, does he?
    Married over 20 yrs he does not hit but I do not talk back and I yes sir no sir and move out of his way...He was not like this at first..but with taking care of mom and the animals I am limited to moving..even though I pay ALL the bills here...And now he told me today I can not leave the house unless I take mom with me..but he says this all the time..Sure you can go but take your mom..knowing I can not get the wheel chair down stairs by myself...

Members who have read this thread: 1