Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Adopt from a Rescue, make room to save more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pasofever
    Married over 20 yrs he does not hit but I do not talk back and I yes sir no sir and move out of his way...He was not like this at first..but with taking care of mom and the animals I am limited to moving..even though I pay ALL the bills here...And now he told me today I can not leave the house unless I take mom with me..but he says this all the time..Sure you can go but take your mom..knowing I can not get the wheel chair down stairs by myself...
    I'm really sorry that you have to go through this , you deserve way better! His day will come and I'm sure not soon enough.
    Making dust!

Married over 20 yrs he does not hit but I do not talk back and I yes sir no sir and move out of his way...He was not like this at first..but with taking care of mom and the animals I am limited to moving..even though I pay ALL the bills here...And now he told me today I can not leave the house unless I take mom with me..but he says this all the time..Sure you can go but take your mom..knowing I can not get the wheel chair down stairs by myself...

What the fuk is this 1950? The only time I say sir to my husband is if Im being a smartazz. You know like, Oh yes sir, im so sorry sir, F. U sir. If you pay all the bills, kick him to the curb. What happens when you stand up to him, besides picking on poor defensless anilmals. What a punk. When you finally dump this piece of crap, please post his picture so all the girls will know to stay away from him. I would show mangirl the door and change the locks.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Help "Invisible Dogs" krazd_kat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baileydog
    When you finally dump this piece of crap, please post his picture so all the girls will know to stay away from him. I would show mangirl the door and change the locks.

Think adoption first.

Quote Originally Posted by baileydog
    What the fuk is this 1950? The only time I say sir to my husband is if Im being a smartazz. You know like, Oh yes sir, im so sorry sir, F. U sir. If you pay all the bills, kick him to the curb. What happens when you stand up to him, besides picking on poor defensless anilmals. What a punk. When you finally dump this piece of crap, please post his picture so all the girls will know to stay away from him. I would show mangirl the door and change the locks.
    I'm thinking she can't "dump" that POS because she values her life and the life of the animals she'd be forced to leave behind.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia
    I think Vrai should make this a "sticky" so that it's always an easily accessible thread for anyone that stumbles into this forum.
    Done
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde
    Done
    Thanks! It has become obvious over the years here that a lot of folks don't realize how many rescue groups there are offering such a wide variety of breeds in need of homes...
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia
    Thanks! It has become obvious over the years here that a lot of folks don't realize how many rescue groups there are offering such a wide variety of breeds in need of homes...

I guess this means your out of a job!
    Bloom where you're planted.

Paso, you need to tell him to GTFO. Why doesn't he work? I'l admit, when I saw him, he was a bit scary.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Does my butt look big? Pasofever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Gal
    Paso, you need to tell him to GTFO. Why doesn't he work? I'l admit, when I saw him, he was a bit scary.
    Cant the house/property is paid for and in his parents name...

He has been awarded years back of SS disability I am hoping that large check will keep him off my back for awhile or him...Life should be alot better after that..He is so decrepit he cant do shiat...thats the bad part but say around and aggravating to me...

He just walked by and asked what I was doing..told him placing an add for the small dogs...he said TAKE IT OFF

Then he looked at Libby and said I see you are still here.. the man from NJ was to be here at 12...
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde
    You should invite me over to ride. I'd probably be nicer to you.

Although frankly, AppyPasoWhateveah, I've been pretty nice to you anyway.

:humpf:

How sad that you have to take this abuse. When he gets his big check, take him to the bank to cash it, walmart for a suitcase and then dump his lazy ass at the Holiday Inn. Tell him its been giggles but its over. As for him telling you to remove the ad, tell him you found homes for all the animals including the boxers and see what he says. If he shows any emotion to that, tell him the next time he threatens any of them it will be for real. Or maybe you should of just told him you were posting an ad for a new and better model husband.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Members who have read this thread: 1