Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Adopt from a Rescue, make room to save more...

Quote Originally Posted by baileydog
    How sad that you have to take this abuse. When he gets his big check, take him to the bank to cash it, walmart for a suitcase and then dump his lazy ass at the Holiday Inn.
    The house is his. She can't leave until she finds a place that will hold her, her kid, her invalid mother and her many animals.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia
    The house is his. She can't leave until she finds a place that will hold her, her kid, her invalid mother and her many animals.

Sorry, forgot the part about the house.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Help "Invisible Dogs" krazd_kat's Avatar
    Thanks! It has become obvious over the years here that a lot of folks don't realize how many rescue groups there are offering such a wide variety of breeds in need of homes...
    Thank you both, I was surprised by some I found when I was trying to come up with the list!
    Think adoption first.

Does my butt look big? Pasofever's Avatar
    How sad that you have to take this abuse. When he gets his big check, take him to the bank to cash it, walmart for a suitcase and then dump his lazy ass at the Holiday Inn. Tell him its been giggles but its over. As for him telling you to remove the ad, tell him you found homes for all the animals including the boxers and see what he says. If he shows any emotion to that, tell him the next time he threatens any of them it will be for real. Or maybe you should of just told him you were posting an ad for a new and better model husband.
    He does not take to threats very well...and If I told him I was looking for a better model he would say fine..and leave and take all your shiat with you...He tells me this all the time..just no where to go...I could buy (afford) a farm in WV or away from So MD but then would have no one to look after mom while I work..remember I take care (sole provider) for an 85 yr old in a wheel chair and diapers that does not know who I am ..and LOTs of animals and yes the animals are here because I got them..TONS of $ in some...Moving some would be an option but then what would I live for besides mom and she might not be here alot longer..
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde
    You should invite me over to ride. I'd probably be nicer to you.

Although frankly, AppyPasoWhateveah, I've been pretty nice to you anyway.

:humpf:

Yikes, a kid too? This is heart breaking. The kid will end up that way if she doesn't get out.

Ma'am, please get out. I suggest talking to a church, even if you don't belong. Just pick one and seek help. You will get it. They have a very big network.

Oh sh!t, I forgot what this thread started as. I loved the disabled pet place. I wanted them all. Grandpas pekenise was blind when I was a teen and she was just fine asd long as the furniture stayed in one spot.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Quote Originally Posted by slomo
    Yikes, a kid too? This is heart breaking. The kid will end up that way if she doesn't get out.

Ma'am, please get out. I suggest talking to a church, even if you don't belong. Just pick one and seek help. You will get it. They have a very big network.

I understand how she feels stuck and I wish someone could save her from this. I just dont know how.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Oh sh!t, I forgot what this thread started as.
    Ummm... now that this thread is a "sticky"... Vrai... do you think you can move the plight of Paso to another thread so that it's not memorialized for years to come?
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Ummm... now that this thread is a "sticky"... Vrai... do you think you can move the plight of Paso to another thread so that it's not memorialized for years to come?
    "Plight of Paso" This was about placing homeless animals, now its animals and one Paso

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hap
    "Plight of Paso" This was about placing homeless animals, now its animals and one Paso

Paso has given a home to many now someone needs to give Paso a home. Its only fair.
    LOVE ME, LOVE MY DOG

Members who have read this thread: 1