2 more things I need to know...

stars24

1) Are there any places to get good Chinese takeout in St. Mary's? (I asked around and all I got were places to stay away from...)

2) What's the best places to get seafood? (reasonably priced)

sockgirl77

Hunan Wok for Chinese delivery or takeout. I didn't care for their dining room, though. Their crabmeat/cream cheese wontons are awesome.

I've always like Capt. Pat's seafood. Their prices are reasonable.

beamher

don't know the name, but the place on great mills road right by the pizza place(near cvs) is loved (and always seem clean) by the kids

K

kris31280

Is there any chinese place to get NON crab meat cream cheese wontons?

sockgirl77

kris31280 said:
Is there any chinese place to get NON crab meat cream cheese wontons?
Bon Buffet and Peking both have them. I actually do like Bon Buffet's. Not sure if I've tried Peking's.

LandingInLondon

We go to Hunan Wok all the time. But i wouldn't do their delivery. Some co-workers ordered delivery take-out from them and 2 hours later, someone ended up having to go get it because they STILL hadn't left......

Where's Capt. Pats?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
stars24 said:
1) Are there any places to get good Chinese takeout in St. Mary's? (I asked around and all I got were places to stay away from...)

2) What's the best places to get seafood? (reasonably priced)

1) Oga's in Leonardtown.

2) I like Seabreeze in Hollywood.

sockgirl77

LandingInLondon said:
We go to Hunan Wok all the time. But i wouldn't do their delivery. Some co-workers ordered delivery take-out from them and 2 hours later, someone ended up having to go get it because they STILL hadn't left......

Where's Capt. Pats?
I've ordered delivery from them atleast 20 times. They were the only place that would deliver from Park Hall. Never took them more than 30 minutes. :shrug:

Oh and Capt. Pat's is in Lexington Park.

luckystar07

count your blessings
LandingInLondon said:

Where's Capt. Pats?
righy by ledos in Lexington Park, by the movie theater

LandingInLondon

luckystar07 said:
righy by ledos in Lexington Park, by the movie theater

ooooh okay. For some reason i was thinking it was that little seafood place on 249 across from Abells....but i had thought they closed..so i was confused.

G-Diddy

Can't speak to Chinese in St. Mary's, but some of my favs for seafood are Captn Leonard's and Clarkes Landing.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I like to go to that buffett place in Leonardtown (by true value) and get a variety of food and take it home. Doesn't cost much at all.