Best General Practitioner (Doctor)?

newtotown

Thanks to everyone for the help with the kids' dentist. Now I need to find a good doctor (for adults). Has anybody got a great doctor, understanding and not too rushed?

Bonehead

Dr Charles Bennett Lusby MD 410-326-6344. Excellent Doc that will take time with you and his staff does not over book appointments.

M

Mousebaby

Dr. Nilima Jayaraman in Mechanicsville, I've been with her for 16 yrs. Her number is 301-884-8161 or 301-884-4326. Good Luck! :howdy:

millertc

Mousebaby said:
Dr. Nilima Jayaraman in Mechanicsville, I've been with her for 16 yrs. Her number is 301-884-8161 or 301-884-4326. Good Luck! :howdy:

I second this....she is great. Very nice and takes her time with her patients. :yay:

ShyGirl

Mousebaby said:

:yay: Dr Nilima has my vote too!

ct20657

Hope you are never in pain with him he does not like prescribing anything for pain after a car accident my jaws were wired and ive got alot of neck n back probs now and had to go to another doc he wont prescribe pain meds but muscle relaxers like flexeril

M

Mousebaby

ct20657 said:
Hope you are never in pain with him he does not like prescribing anything for pain after a car accident my jaws were wired and ive got alot of neck n back probs now and had to go to another doc he wont prescribe pain meds but muscle relaxers like flexeril

Reply with quote is your friend! :shrug:

He WHO???

MMDad

Lem Putt
ct20657 said:

Did your injury affect your ability to use grammar and punctuation?

smcop

newtotown said:
Thanks to everyone for the help with the kids' dentist. Now I need to find a good doctor (for adults). Has anybody got a great doctor, understanding and not too rushed?
Dr. Tidball or Nicole Brown (same office) in the Wildwood Center.

awpitt

Main Streeter
newtotown said:
My family and I have been Dr. Szkotnicki at Breton Medical Group since the early 90s. He's been really good to us. Especially the kids.

twobit

newtotown said:
If you're not too hung up on this "medical school" and "board certification" thing, then PM me. I do medical stuff part time out of my basement.

giggles79

:boo:
ct20657 said:
Dr.Bennett

:boo: Whatever you do, do not go to Dr. Bennett

Dr. Jennifer Schmidt in Leonardtown is fantastic - and she has two PAs with her, Marie Tarelton and Dana Russell that are awesome. Phone number 301-997-0322

Fairly new office too......

keepsmiling

LusbyMom said:
Dr Cafferty is an awesome doctor, I am just not sure where he is located now. I heard he moved over to St. Mary's from Lusby. Me and my kids have been seeing him for 6 years now.

If anyone knows where he is I would appreciate the info!

Dr. Cafferty has left Dr. Nasr. His office should be opening soon, if not already. He is going to be located in the building on Chancelor's Run Road.
Good luck.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Did your injury affect your ability to use grammar and punctuation?
Just imagine this person typing out of his/her wired-closed trap. :yay: It makes the hostility and illiteracy seem to just flow more acceptably somehow.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
ct20657 said:
My post are not for you to evaluate if you dont have anything to share about the question why the #### are you in this thread to begin with isn't McDonalds lunch breaks over with by now? Then back to work with your burgers and fries you little prick.
tsk, tsk... :nono:

Have you considered meditation? Aromatherapy? Group hugs? Mirror-image self-respect feedback? "I am good enough! I can do it! I am worthy!"

:poorbaby:

ImnoMensa

I looked into going with Dr. Nilma but was told she did not have "privileges"at St. Mary's Hospital. I asked what happened when she sent a patient to the hospital and they said one of the Shah's -Shaw's, whatever they are ,would then take charge.

It seems the Shah's-Shaw's ,whatever ,practically control St. Mary's,but I want an independent Doctor.

Does anyone know if I am correct in this or does she indeed have hospital "privileges"?

I would like to know because I too am looking to make a move, Doctorwise.

OrneryPest

lower life form
Bonehead said:
Dr Charles Bennett Lusby MD 410-326-6344. Excellent Doc that will take time with you and his staff does not over book appointments.
We like Dr. Bennett. He tends to recommend healthy behavioral practices and under-prescribe heavy meds, which is fine with me. I don't trust heavy pharmacology, I'd rather have just barely enough to get by.