Wicomico Shores Water Bill

CMC122

Go Braves!
Does anyone have any info on the water bills for this community? Is there some fee that is supposed to be lifted soon that would lower them about $100? Or is this bogus?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
CMC122 said:
Does anyone have any info on the water bills for this community? Is there some fee that is supposed to be lifted soon that would lower them about $100? Or is this bogus?
I've been promised that since I got there. The bills run from 80 to 150 per month depending on what street you live on. SUPPOSEDLY the bills will be readjusted so that they will all be about 90 per month. Still completely outrageous. This readjustment was supposed to happen July 1 of each of the last 4 years I've been there and has never happened yet.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
My neighbor paid his off somehow and he gets a $25 bill each month. Mine is $98/month :jameo:

Mikeinsmd

willie said:
Is this water AND sewer?
Water & sewer. I pay abour $98.00/mth. I was told when I bought the house that a loan was made to the community to pave the roads. The fee would dissappear within 10 years. I bought in 1998 so ask me again next year.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
gumby said:
My neighbor paid his off somehow and he gets a $25 bill each month. Mine is $98/month :jameo:
Proof of the insanity up here - we're on the same street and mine is $50 higher a month than yours.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
bresamil said:
Proof of the insanity up here - we're on the same street and mine is $50 higher a month than yours.

You're in the "new" section. (High class part of town)
There were 40 more sites when we moved in (98). To continue the water and sewer down there costs more. :confused: :confused: Metcomm at it's best. :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Wow you guys live in a cool azz area. I love driving through there whenever I get a chance. THAT'S what I thought living in St Mary's was going to be like. :flowers:

bcp

In My Opinion
questions.
since I fear that sooner or later I will be suffering from filthy city water intrusion into my area.

1) how much road front footage is that 98 a month paying for? I have about 800 ft of road front that I would have to pay for if they decide to threaten my health with the foul city water.

2) do you have to connect, or can you continue using the well that is currently being used.

3) since it is considered a loan, does this show up on the credit reports thus raising your income to debt ratio?

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
CMC122 said:

We need the extra money to keep the golf course watered and to cover the cost of remodeling of the clubhouse :whistle: