anyone know of...

cathleen805

anywhere you can ride horses? Might sound stupid, but I'm from California (the state) and I just want to ride a horse (dont do that much in CA). I dont have a horse or anything, so it would need to be somewhere they have them and can take me on a ride or something. Anyone?

cathleen805 said:
anywhere you can ride horses? Might sound stupid, but I'm from California (the state) and I just want to ride a horse (dont do that much in CA). I dont have a horse or anything, so it would need to be somewhere they have them and can take me on a ride or something. Anyone?
There used to be horses you could rent in front of the local K-Mart... they might still be there...:shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
There used to be horses you could rent in front of the local K-Mart... they might still be there...:shrug:

A Blond was riding a horse. Than suddenly the horse started to go faster and faster. At last she screamed "HELP!!!!"

Then the store manager came out and unplugged it.

:lmao:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RoseRed said:
A Blond was riding a horse. Than suddenly the horse started to go faster and faster. At last she screamed "HELP!!!!"

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cathleen805 said:
Where are you from in California? I was raised in Fresno and San Mateo.

RoseRed said:

:high5: :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:

Thank God he came out and saved you. :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
RoseRed said:

knock-knock.