School Time Again-Constellation Energy Education Outreach

J

Jason CCNPP YPs

Just your friendly neighborhood Young Professional at Calvert Cliffs reaching out to area teachers in need of tutoring in their classrooms K-12.

I am expanding our presence in the community across the Charles and St. Mary's Area to place the right young engineers, technicians, and other professionals with teachers in need of specific subject matter experts.

This is in addition to the SMART program already in place.

This is in preparation for supporting SMEC (I think that's the right acronym) and our own workforce development initiatives.

We hired many new graduates this summer, so there should be plenty of young professionals to engage your young people.

Reach me at:

jason.kish@constellation.com
jason.kish@hotmail.com

I also work part time at World Gym Prince Frederick, so just stop and ask me.

Jason

J

Jason CCNPP YPs

Also, we are still in Calvert as well, just wanted to clarify that. Our workforce development initiatives extend into the following counties: Ann Arundle, Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary's.

If you have teens and young adults with interests in engineering, engineering technology, science, etc, please send them my way if they have any questions regarding resume writing, internships, or just basically getting a feel for the energy and utilities industry.

If there are any teens out there thinking about the US Navy Nuclear Propulsion Program, definitely send them my way before going to a recruiter. You can also check out www.nukeworker.com for questions on the nuclear industry (commericial and Navy).
I was a submariner, chemistry technician, and instructor in the nuke program and will be glad to give an unbiased, non-recruiter assessment of the program.

Enjoy the rest of summer.

Jason

J

Jason CCNPP YPs

Wow, even a thread dedicated to the betterment of young people through the voluntary outreach of educated and skilled local young professionals gets ripped on. No matter, I have moved on to bigger and better things outside my former profession as a chemistry technician. The opportunities still exist if there are educators in need of classroom presentations or tutoring support. Message me privately and I will gladly put you in touch with the right people.

Jason

This_person

Jason CCNPP YPs said:
Wow, even a thread dedicated to the betterment of young people through the voluntary outreach of educated and skilled local young professionals gets ripped on. No matter, I have moved on to bigger and better things outside my former profession as a chemistry technician. The opportunities still exist if there are educators in need of classroom presentations or tutoring support. Message me privately and I will gladly put you in touch with the right people.

Jason
Was it the message, or was it YOU that got ripped? Just curious......