I shouldn't admit this but

bcp

In My Opinion
The other night was was bored and really drunk, so I put on this cop uniform that I had from a halloween party last year and went out and pretended to do sobriety checks. Even had my friend turning a red flashlight off and on while he hung his head out the window making siren sounds.

well, this one car stopped, and the guy driving was really drunk, so I was messing with him a bit just for fun. Then his wife showed me her boobs and asked if I could maybe find a way not to arrest her husband.

Anyway, I was getting ready to make an offer that I was hoping would be agreeable to her when I noticed the real police coming up the road.
Knowing that I had to get out of there quickly, I just told the lady that her boobs were hanging too low for my standards and left.

I hope she wasnt insulted by this.

ocean733

bcp said:
The other night was was bored and really drunk, so I put on this cop uniform that I had from a halloween party last year and went out and pretended to do sobriety checks. Even had my friend turning a red flashlight off and on while he hung his head out the window making siren sounds.

well, this one car stopped, and the guy driving was really drunk, so I was messing with him a bit just for fun. Then his wife showed me her boobs and asked if I could maybe find a way not to arrest her husband.

Anyway, I was getting ready to make an offer that I was hoping would be agreeable to her when I noticed the real police coming up the road.
Knowing that I had to get out of there quickly, I just told the lady that her boobs were hanging too low for my standards and left.

:lmao: :otter:

usagent

bcp said:

Dude, my Mom hasn't stopped talking about that. I thought she was kidding

bcp

In My Opinion
usagent said:
Dude, my Mom hasn't stopped talking about that. I thought she was kidding
Um,, got any cell phone pictures of your moms boobs?
they really are impressive.... lucky you for being her infant.

bcp

In My Opinion
Someone help a fellow poster out.

they sent this remark to my karma

this is dumb. you are forcing me to sign off and go watch TV. :boo:

but they forget to click on the red.

since they will be a day or so getting back to me, could someone send me red now to make up for the green that I got from them, and then someone else send me a red to bring me down to where they wanted me in the first place?

thank you from me, and thank you from the un named poster.

carry on.

bcp

In My Opinion
usagent said:
Strangely enough yes. yes I do :killingme
dude,,,

like I was sorta just joking around.. I think my life, and possibly the lives of others that post here could have been spared that information.

P.S.

email them to me?

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
dude,,,

like I was sorta just joking around.. I think my life, and possibly the lives of others that post here could have been spared that information.

P.S.

email them to me?

You have now lost what little respect that I had for you....you said the word "dude" :ohwell:

H

hborror

Maybe you should have stayed, I mean you did get a drunk off the road

BUT THEN LET THEM GO :razz:

bcp

In My Opinion
hborror said:
Maybe you should have stayed, I mean you did get a drunk off the road

BUT THEN LET THEM GO :razz:

but looking at her all I could think of was,, white russian... just missing the vodka.....