By baby is gonna have....

M

Mousebaby

momof5 said:
Pups! I am very new at this when she starts to lactate how long do I have?

Um, if she's lactating it could be any minute! The gestation for a dog is only 9 weeks. Lactating is a sure sign that she may already be in active labor. Make a her a comfortable bed in a quiet dark area to have her pups. Watch her but don't disturb her if you can help it. If there looks to be a problem with her getting a puppy out then you my assist her. But for the most part she can probably manage on her own. Good Luck! :huggy:

momof5

Chasey_Lane said:
Was this an oops?

Yes she was in heat and my lovley 6 year old lets the neighborhood male in the house and I caught the two dogs under my bed! My son said I thought he was our new dog. YIKES!

momof5

Mousebaby said:
Um, if she's lactating it could be any minute! The gestation for a dog is only 9 weeks. Lactating is a sure sign that she may already be in active labor. Make a her a comfortable bed in a quiet dark area to have her pups. Watch her but don't disturb her if you can help it. If there looks to be a problem with her getting a puppy out then you my assist her. But for the most part she can probably manage on her own. Good Luck! :huggy:

Yea I thought so, but I noticed her lactating last night. I took the bottom of a crate and put a heating pad down, then lots of news paper and a towel over top the crate for darkness. I put it in the spare bedroom. I worried about her all night last night. she usally goes under our bed when she wants time alone, which I really hope she does not have them under my bed because if she did need help, I can reach her! My babysitter is home with her today, I am so glad it is almost the weekend. I wanna be home with her. Thanks for your kind support! :huggy:

momof5

Chasey_Lane said:
:killingme

Maybe she'll sell them for hundreds of dollars on the classifieds. :smile:

NEGATIVE..not selling them at all. My dog is a part of my family and I have other family member who will be adding a new addition when coco has her babies.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
momof5 said:
NEGATIVE..not selling them at all. My dog is a part of my family and I have other family member who will be adding a new addition when coco has her babies.

Why wasn't she spayed?

momof5

cattitude said:
Why wasn't she spayed?

Lets see because I was going to breed her with another doxin that my aunt has. But now that she is having some "Mutt's" she will be after this.