A New Fad Pet?

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
Totally cute! I personally would love a mini-cow... I wonder if they live full-term lives? I also wonder if there are any genetic disorders that accompany their "miniaturization"?

If anyone here knows anything about those miniature horses, please post! I'm very curious about this. They might have been developed in a similar manner, and I've not heard of any health problems associated with them.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
They give milk too. I could've used one of them when the kids were small.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Going to Damon's after work for happy hour, I'll have to try their ribs since I keep hearing how good they are.

Tried Jimmy D's bar-b-que yesterday for lunch...:yum:

Geez, now I'm hungry :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
sxy, as cute as they are, I think we've exceeded our yard space! Not to mention bringing home a cow would probably set Steve right over the edge! :lmao: I have mentioned goats though!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Went to Damon's Yesterday

Met with several girlfriends at Damon's for happy hour yestrday and munchies. Food was good - the ribs were yummy! Had a couple of drinks called a Dirty Colada :yum: Its like a Pina Colada, but has kahlua (sp?) instead of rum. Tasty!

Hey single ladies ~ the place was PACKED with tons of men!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It is right outside Gate One of the base on the corner of 235 & Pegg Road, next to the new Hampton Inn.

There were some cutie's in there :blushing: