Ari again

SmallTown

Football season!
This might sound like an odd question, but does the press secretary have his own "security". The first reaction is "of course not, why would he?" But for many, this position is the "voice of the white house", and sometimes the only visible voice. It would seem that because of this roll, he would be a worthy target for terrorists considering the high profile and high visibility of this position. Any thoughts?

K

Kain99

I think Ari placed his resignation with the WH yesterday. I'm gonna miss him. :smile: I think anyone closely involved with the President is a target. Give them all of the security they need.

SmallTown

Football season!
Yea, we briefly discussed ari yesterday, which is why I was thinking about the topic. I mean, just the politcal life is tiring enough, but if you're also always worried about your own safety, it can really take a toll on you.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm sure Ari...

...is pleased you are so worried about him. It's probably not every day that he thinks himself a worthy target for religious murder.

It's good of you to lead into another reason why we have and need the right to keep and bear arms; if Ari is a target then so am I and so are you.