1 was out, 4 more followed.

Lilypad

My girl Golda had pups last night and this morning-5 wee lil ones. Mama and babies doing well.

Attachments

• Golda and baby.jpg
    Golda and baby.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 198

SJSWING

Lilypad said:
My girl Golda had pups last night and this morning-5 wee lil ones. Mama and babies doing well.

Are you planning on selling the pups when they are old enough to release. Please let me know either through this thread or PM me. Thanks

Lilypad

SJSWING said:
Are you planning on selling the pups when they are old enough to release. Please let me know either through this thread or PM me. Thanks
I'm sorry all are spoken for-I only planned 1 breeding for Golda ( a former service dog) and her handsome stud. My brother is the owner of the stud, he is associated w/Carolina Canines for Service, Inc. out of Wilmington. He is a trainer as well as offering his home as a foster family. I have to part with these beautiful lil creatures in 7 weeks. :bawl:

SJSWING

Lilypad said:
I'm sorry all are spoken for-I only planned 1 breeding for Golda ( a former service dog) and her handsome stud. My brother is the owner of the stud, he is associated w/Carolina Canines for Service, Inc. out of Wilmington. He is a trainer as well as offering his home as a foster family. I have to part with these beautiful lil creatures in 7 weeks. :bawl:
Sorry to hear, that is just enough time with the pups to become attached. They are beautiful pups.

Lilypad

For the poster who left the red karma about my breeding my dog-I have 5 rescue dogs and foster many others. My "Golda" is a service dog; she was bred to another service dog in the hopes of producing a litter for service.

Get over yourself and get off your soapbox. :blahblah: :blahblah:

wineo

loving life
Congrats. They are beautiful, it's nice to know they will help make someones life easier. You are doing a good thing.

Lilypad said:
For the poster who left the red karma about my breeding my dog-I have 5 rescue dogs and foster many others. My "Golda" is a service dog; she was bred to another service dog in the hopes of producing a litter for service.

Get over yourself and get off your soapbox. :blahblah: :blahblah:
Don't you know that as long as there are dogs being put down in shelters that it is irresponsible to "breed" your dog?

:sarcasm:

I think it's great what you have done.

Lusby_scrapper

Everyone has there own thought. I think it is great that you are breeding to help out people who need service dogs and not just breeding for the money. I wish you the best of luck and pray that they all can be used as great service dogs.

action jackson

It is great you are not letting your female get pregnant because of ignorance like so many people that don't get their animals spayed and neutered. Like people, only the smart ones should be bred! Of course I say that in jest...but there are so many people that shouldn't reproduce- it makes me think of a saying- "if you can't feed them, don't breed them."
But Service dogs are vital to people with problems/afflictions from depression to deafness, seizures and so on. It sounds like you are responsible and love your animals and will not be trying to give them away at the grocery store or taking them to an animal shelter! (thanx)
They are the lucky ones. The receipients are the lucky ones. And bless you!