Truck Was Shootin' Smoke Out

RodRugg

Last night there was this truck that came by and it had a big motor on the back and it was shootin' smoke out in the air. My dad said they was tryin' to kill mosquitos and termites and June bugs and stuff. My grandma went nuts. She said it was the government and they was tryin' to sterilize people and make them under their control so the robots could take over. My neighbor said it was Ben Loden and he was tryin to kill people with mustard. Anyways my grandma locked herself in the basement and found my dad's computer. She HATES computers (and robots) and busted that computer to pieces. Then she read her Bible as loud as she could for three hours. My dad said she was crazy and so was that neighbor. I think that neighbor's crazy cuz that truck wasn't shootin no mustard and I eat mustard every day and it don't kill nobody. Also Mr. Loden don't have no truck like that and he wouldn't even try to hurt nobody. I don't know if my grandma is crazy. Did anybody see that truck? It was brown and had some symbols on the door. Also, will that smoke kill my dog?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Don't worry Rod, my dad is just like your grandma in the fact that he believes it is all just a government conspiracy. However, don't worry about your dawg, or your amardillo. They'll be just fine.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Was this guy driving the truck???

0865.jpg