The Stupidest Spam I have ever gotten

K

Kain99

Besides the make your ding ding grow mail: :rolleyes:

Are you continually amazed by the stupidity of others? Do you chuckle at your coworkers and friends as they
make stupid financial choices?
Heres another reason to laugh at them..!

I want to tell you about this site where you can refinance your mortgage and save thousands and THOUSANDS
of big dollars! Look at these dollar signs! -> $$$$$$$$$$$$
Check it out, its AMAZING. Basically you fill out a quick 60 second form, and your application is checked against over two thousand different lenders up-to-the minute offers!
We spent almost $200,000 building this system! Your automatically given the best deal, and that lender
contacts you and the ball gets rolling immediately.

Don't be a sucker like your friends, refinance, and use the money you save to buy more shiny looking crap!
Wow I was getting so excited I almost forgot to include the link to my site!
http://www.wuyi-best.com/2/index.asp?RefID=198478
Unbelievable!
-- Markus Lileman
Mortgage Expert

ps.
Sorry if this email caused you inconvenience.
to stop me sending you more please go here. http://gethelpu.com/Auto/index.htm

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Kain99
Are you continually amazed by the stupidity of others? Do you chuckle at your coworkers and friends as they
make stupid financial choices?
Heres another reason to laugh at them..!

How about this one:

Tired of SPAM in your email box. Our program will help reduce the amount of unwanted email... yadda yadda yadda.

(But our marketting department will ensure you get more...)

:burning: :biteme:

mainman

Set Trippin
I love the can I use your bank account to deposit millions?:

FAX#: 234-1-7595783
TEL/FAX 234-1-2881489
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
27-06-00

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. ___________, a senior accountant with the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA). I came to know of you in my search fora reliable and reputable institution/person who can handle a very strictly,confidential transaction which involves transfer of a reasonable sum ofmoney to a foreign account.
Presently, there is Twelve million United States Dollars($12,000,000.00) only, in my department awaiting remittance.
I was a member of the contract award committee that monitoredthe award and execution of a contract of US$145M by a foreign firm,my colleagues and myself over invoiced this contract and declared US$145M.
After the successful execution of the contract, and theoriginal contractor paid his US$145M, we now have US$12M that we can onlyclaim with the assistance of a foreign firm.
I now seek if you would permit the said funds to be remittedinto your personal company account, so that the money so remitted willbe shared mutually among the parties concerned, including you.
However, I would wish to receive your personal assurancethat you would not sit on the money when it goes into your account. Moreimportantly, you keep confidential this transaction, in order not to tarnishthe confidence reposed in the officials involved in this transaction,
Tentatively, we have agreed that 70% of the money goesto the officers where this money originated, 20% to the owner of the account,while 10% would be used to defray whatever expenses that may be incurredin the course of this transaction.
You are expected to forward to me through the above telefaxnumber, the following details:

(a) Name of bank where you want the money to be transferred;
(b) Account number and name of the account:
(c) Bank address, telephone, fax and telex number;
(d) Your personal telephone and fax number

Be informed that on the completion of this business, Iwill use my share of the money to procure goods from your company or anycompany you may introduce.
Do not contact your bank yet because payment justificationis going to be provided by the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to your bank.

Finally, on acceptance of this request, please reply throughthe above fax number 234-1- 7595763
Tel/fax 234-1-2881498. This is to guarantee the confidentialityof your interest.

Best regards,

MR. ________________

:bonk: