Tonight is THE Night!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Ohhhhhhhh Kainnnnnnnn.....I hope you're watching!!

While both are talented...RRRUUUUBBBBBEENNNNNN's got it!!

:wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Oh BABY!!! We are screamin' at our house!!!!!

Me too!!! I'm at my Mom's house and was howling up a storm!! They were fans of Clay, so I'm eating up the victory! Yeah!

NAS

YES!!!!!!! im so glad ruben won!!!!!! we r also screamin at our house!!!!!!! but i gotta give clay his props he can sing to!!!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Clay is being a good sport about this - not as good as Justin was but he's :yay:

Yeah, he is being a good sport, but I could definitely see that he was upset. He is a great singer, though, and will go far even though he didn't win this competition.

NAS

Yeah Clay is a good sport but i have noticed thay Clay and Ruben developed a good friendship....they both did an awesome job...MY VOTE COUNTED!!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by NAS
i gotta give clay his props he can sing to!!!!!
Yeah, man! He probably has the vultures lined up backstage offering him a contract, I'm sure - all that voice coming out of that Opie!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Oh Kain

How ya feelin' sweetie?

Repeat after me...It's just a stupid TV show...:lmao:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBEN!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO dang excited that he won!!! Yay, Ruben!:biggrin: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry says it's all a fake - that nobody can be as dorky as that "Like A Virgin" guy and that big voice would never come out of skinny, doofy Clay. :frown:

K

Kain99

I need smilies with candles! This night calls for a midnight vigil. :bawl: