Martha Inc.

B

Betty_Elms

Did anyone catch the Martha Stewart movie on Monday? I didn't care for her before, but now (if the movie was even a little accurate) I downright loathe the woman. She is evil. I hope she winds up in prison with crappy food and dim lighting. not a very "beautiful" home, huh?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
I hope she winds up in prison with crappy food and dim lighting.
And cheap sheets, towels that lint and a girlfriend named Butch! And I hope the prison laundry soap gives her a rash!

K

Kain99

That is a shock! I saw an interview with .... (The moonlighting lady) who claimed that she felt Martha would love her in the role..... I guess she fibbed. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

"I know everyone here expects me to rape her immediately because of my seniority status with virgin meat," admits longtime inmate Bernice Benning. "But you can't just rape a sophisticated businesswoman like Martha Stewart. First, I'm going to help her get acclimated to her surroundings and then hope she falls in love with me without the need for force. After that, I will probably rape her, but in a very loving way that doesn't leave ugly scars."

OMG! OMG! OMG! :shocked:

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by Kain99
(The moonlighting lady)

Cybil Shepard...and to tell the truth, either she is a really good actress (which I doubt, look at her career), or she knows a thing or two about being a royal pain in the a$$!