Looking For A Great Divorce Lawyer

LostAngel

Hello!

I've just discovered from some web searches that my husband of 7 years has been having affairs with various women for over a year now and I want to leave his sorry ass! We have no joint assets - rent the place we're in and he's already moved out - only a car payment he can't afford. My only main issue is that we have a toddler together and I don't feel as though the environment in which he's currently living is a healthy one for her so I want to go for full custody.

Can anyone recommend a great lawyer?? I live in Waldorf, but am willing to travel for the right person.

Thanks!

Attachments

• juggler.gif
    juggler.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 446

LostAngel

Geek said:
The Brazilian wax job didn't help?

Nope! But that wasn't for him, it was for me - thanks! And the love and devotion I gave him for 10+ years didn't help either. . . . Seems the world of internet dating was more exciting than a family!

Geek

LostAngel said:
Nope! But that wasn't for him, it was for me - thanks! And the love and devotion I gave him for 10+ years didn't help either. . . . Seems the world of internet dating was more exciting than a family!

People on the internet don't have unsightly body hair that needs to waxed off. They have naturally baldy privates

LostAngel said:
I hope you documented all your findings in case they should suddenly disappear upon him catching wind of this... :coffee: Does he know you know yet?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
BS Gal said:
Kimberly Talbert Myers, located in St. Mary's County. 301-863-0500.

She goes for the jugular.
:confused: I thought her speciality was elder law: estate planning, trusts, wills, and so forth.

And I wrong?

(please say it ain't so!)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BadGirl said:
:confused: I thought her speciality was elder law: estate planning, trusts, wills, and so forth.

And I wrong?

(please say it ain't so!)
No, you're right. I had the other one on my mind because we need to make an appt. with her. :banghead:

ctncalvert

The internet is responsible for a great number of break ups well maybe not the net just the freak b----es on it sorry for his loss. I dont know of divorce lawyer but Renee Lawfayette is great for custody she's located in Calvert good luck

jenbengen

Watch it
LostAngel said:
Hello!

I've just discovered from some web searches that my husband of 7 years has been having affairs with various women for over a year now and I want to leave his sorry ass! We have no joint assets - rent the place we're in and he's already moved out - only a car payment he can't afford. My only main issue is that we have a toddler together and I don't feel as though the environment in which he's currently living is a healthy one for her so I want to go for full custody.

Can anyone recommend a great lawyer?? I live in Waldorf, but am willing to travel for the right person.

Thanks!

I don't have a lawyer suggestion, but some info. My dumb brother did this to his wife. In Florida, when you get divorced with kids, you attend a hearing about child custody and visitation. That is a perfect time to express your concerns (with lawyer help it would be easier) and state your concern over him having strange internet people around your child. It is a very valid concern. I'm not sure if you do the same thing in Maryland, but I suspect it is similar.

IrishGal

Stretch's Mom
nachomama said:
Sue Ann Armitage. She's the best and will get nasty if she has to.

301-862-2430

Love her. She is awesome. Above all, she's honest and straightforward and will tell it like it is. She takes no BS, that's for sure.

LostAngel

kwillia said:
I hope you documented all your findings in case they should suddenly disappear upon him catching wind of this... :coffee: Does he know you know yet?

I printed everything out - he does not know I know yet. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that part yet. . .