Blackistone Island Light

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
pics here:lighthouse The lighthouse is being rebuilt according to the original specs (with some modern upgrades). Hopefully the light will shine again in mid to late October. I'll post more as we really get rolling on the inside.

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
kom526 said:
pics here:lighthouse The lighthouse is being rebuilt according to the original specs (with some modern upgrades). Hopefully the light will shine again in mid to late October. I'll post more as we really get rolling on the inside.

Page not found..

Mikeinsmd

kom526 said:
I stopped by this summer. This will be cool when done. :yay:

Good gawd your son looks just like you (cept with more hair) :lmao:

belvak

Happy Camper
kom526 said:

Cool pics of the lighthouse. I see you're into racing and fishing too! :clap:

kom526

Mikeinsmd said:
I stopped by this summer. This will be cool when done. :yay:

True 3x6 timbers for the joists, 1 1/4" x 6 tongue and groove subfloor, heart of pine floors, plaster walls, and mahogany framed windows, yeah it'll be nice.

Mikeinsmd said:
Good gawd your son looks just like you (cept with more hair) :lmao:
:killingme

kom526

:bump:More pics If anyone is interested in helping out with the rebuild please pm me and don't forget that the Blessing of the Fleet is the weekend of Oct.6-7.