Suspended License

Yahooligan03

How do I go about reporting someone who is driving on a suspended license?? Would I just call the Calvert Sheriff's Office?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Yahooligan03
Would I just call the Calvert Sheriff's Office?
They would have to catch the person driving. Right now it's your word against theirs.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by kwillia
What...you didn't think anyone would rat you out...:shrug:

Biscuit drove on a suspended for a year. We had no idea until I went to buy new Car insurance.

See what happens when you don't pay your tickets! :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yup, call the Sheriff's Dept. People have suspended licenses for a reason - typically it's a DWI or reckless driving issue. Go get 'em, Hooligan!!!

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Yup, call the Sheriff's Dept. People have suspended licenses for a reason - typically it's a DWI or reckless driving issue. Go get 'em, Hooligan!!!

Does the term anal, mean anything at all to ya? :biggrin:

Yahooligan03

Originally posted by vraiblonde

So you think they might actually investigte? I do have his address, and he leaves there each day for work while DRIVING. And, no, I'm not a vindictive ex-girlfriend or anything!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The guy is driving on and off the base and everything.
If he's military you could report it to his CO. Isn't the base tougher on unlawful driving regulations?

SmallTown

Football season!
Yes, the cops will get the person. It always amazes me when people break the law, then get upset with the person who turned them in. The whole accountability issue. If you don't want to get caught, then do don't it.

K

Kain99

I don't think it is anal. I agree with Vrai... it was suspended for a reason. It's a privilege, not a right.

So what's the reason? :confused:

Yahooligan03

Originally posted by Kain99
Right, sure you're not. :wink:

Seriously, I'm not. I actually work with the guy, and he is having a heck of a time buying a new truck because of the issue. The dealership is mad at him because they let him test drive a truck for 3 days, not realizing his license was suspended until a few days after. They didn't run his license first.

K

Kain99

She is probably telling the truth... I mean, don't vindictive ex's usually throw tacos and chilupas instead...:cheesy:

Exactly! I'd never turn the jerk in for tax evasion. :biggrin:

Yahooligan03

Seriously, I'm not. I actually work with the guy, and he is having a heck of a time buying a new truck because of the issue. The dealership is mad at him because they let him test drive a truck for 3 days, not realizing his license was suspended until a few days after. They didn't run his license first.

And - by the way - he didn't tell me about his license directly, but told another co-worker of ours.

SxyPrincess

Yahoo,

Why concern yourself with his problems? Let him get pulled over for speeding, littering..etc., and then laugh at him. :wink:

Yahooligan03

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yahoo,

Why concern yourself with his problems? Let him get pulled over for speeding, littering..etc., and then laugh at him. :wink:

And if he's lucky enough not to get pulled over he gets off free and clear.

I concern myself because of the time he's missing from work to deal with it. Plus, he is a new hire and on his application he stated he had a good MD license.