Something for the Kids!

ladyhawk

St. Marys County Airport, Lexington Park MD....

Young Eagles Program

Saturday, August 25th 2007 until 1:00 PM.
It does not cost anything, the only rules are:

You have to be under 17 years of age.
You have to have a parent with you.

There are a number of pilots who own their own planes and invite you to ride along. Experience the world above you!

HopHead

AAAGHHH! I read the post too late. Please let us know when the next event will be. That sounds like a great way to get the kids interrested in the science of flight.

ladyhawk

I will be trying to keep up with the guys and hopefully be able to let you know sooner. The only reason I posted it was because of a phone call where they were at the airport and had no kids and asked if there was something I could do... LOL

So, of course, my first thought was the forum! I have told them to let me know sooner so I can get the information out there because of the thumbs up from those that did take the opportunity, and of course the posts I got from those of you that missed out on it...

I will do my best!

Geek

ladyhawk said:
I will be trying to keep up with the guys and hopefully be able to let you know sooner. The only reason I posted it was because of a phone call where they were at the airport and had no kids and asked if there was something I could do... LOL

So, of course, my first thought was the forum! I have told them to let me know sooner so I can get the information out there because of the thumbs up from those that did take the opportunity, and of course the posts I got from those of you that missed out on it...

I will do my best!

Thank you for posting it and taking the time to try and post it in the future. You totally rock. As do the men who gave their time and planes. :flowers:

dbquad1993

Geek said:
Thank you for posting it and taking the time to try and post it in the future. You totally rock. As do the men who gave their time and planes. :flowers:
Umm .... and WOMEN!! I now a female who owns her own plane over there and she used to do these (my kids were too young at the time, but now one is old enough). :razz: