Touchdown Jesus!

K

kris31280

So I think I found the Touchdown Jesus. I'd like to give thanks to Google for providing me with a picture of Notre Dame's Touchdown Jesus so that I knew kind of what I was looking for, and I'd also like to give a thank you to whomever gave the general location of the Touchdown Jesus. Once I knew what I was looking for, he was very easy to spot.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
kris31280 said:
So I think I found the Touchdown Jesus. I'd like to give thanks to Google for providing me with a picture of Notre Dame's Touchdown Jesus so that I knew kind of what I was looking for, and I'd also like to give a thank you to whomever gave the general location of the Touchdown Jesus. Once I knew what I was looking for, he was very easy to spot.

Congratulations! You are now one step closer to being an adopted SMIB. :lol:

kris31280 said:

Last edited:
E

(((echo)))

here ya go...

Attachments

• touchdownjesus.jpg
    touchdownjesus.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 61