Dr. Bryan Herron, ortho

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Great doctor...but his office staff stinks.

He's done surgery on my son, my granddaughter and has treated me and my grandmother (broken leg) recently.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
He treated my mother when she had her broken hip. He a good doctor with a very good bedside manner - he soothed her fears when she was so very scared.

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
cattitude said:
Great doctor...but his office staff stinks.

He's done surgery on my son, my granddaughter and has treated me and my grandmother (broken leg) recently.

Ditto. I've gone to Dr. Herron for awhile to monitor the seemingly random dislocation of my knee cap. He's a good doctor, but I noticed some of his staff can get a little snippy at times. The first time I visited I waited a good hour and a half to see him (really busy!), but the last few times haven't been nearly as bad.

marybek

lulu belle said:
Located in Prince Frederick. Anyone with any experience there? What can you tell me?
He is a very arrogant doctor who doesn't listen to your complaints, and his office staff is horrible. I would never recomend this person. My sister had to have hand surgery and she went to Greater Chesepeak Hand Clinic in Baltimore. They are the best.

tom88

I have had bad experiences with both him and his staff. If I were you I would look elsewhere. He isn't as good as his reputation.

the Anderson ortho Clinic in Arlington is awesome also! well worth the trip! they have drs who specialize in just one area of the body, one for knees, one for spine, one for hands etc..

belvak

Happy Camper
daisycreek said:
the Anderson ortho Clinic in Arlington is awesome also! well worth the trip! they have drs who specialize in just one area of the body, one for knees, one for spine, one for hands etc..

:yeahthat: Dr. Charles (hips) and Dr. Andy (knees) plus others in the practice! My Hubby is the groundskeeper for Dr. Charles' house on St. Leonard Creek. He is a great guy. Really down to earth and friendly. From what I hear, has a terriffic bedside manner. Haven't had cause to use them myself (yet), but referred a co-worker last year for hip replacement and she can't say enough good stuff.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
lulu belle said:
Located in Prince Frederick. Anyone with any experience there? What can you tell me?
What are you needing to have done? I have a great ankle/knee/foot guy. Dr. Myerson in Baltimore.

BS Gal said:
What are you needing to have done? I have a great ankle/knee/foot guy. Dr. Myerson in Baltimore.
I have a cyst in my foot. I have a referral to see him, but I do have the option to change providers if I'd like. But this cyst is driving me insane, it hurts to wear shoes (especially sneakers), I want to get something done with it as soon as I can. I have an appt with him on the 13th....