Driveway Paving

Dedicated

Just noticed that alot of neighbors near me in the Ranch Club just got their driveways paved. I was just wondering what the average cost of getting a driveway done is? My driveway is about 20'x45'. It is a stone driveway, so i guess it would need to be excavated. Does anyone have rough estimates or recommendations?? Just getting tired of the weeds growing all over my driveway!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dedicated said:
Just noticed that alot of neighbors near me in the Ranch Club just got their driveways paved. I was just wondering what the average cost of getting a driveway done is? My driveway is about 20'x45'. It is a stone driveway, so i guess it would need to be excavated. Does anyone have rough estimates or recommendations?? Just getting tired of the weeds growing all over my driveway!!
Mine was $1 per square foot and about the same size as yours. We had three neighbors do it at the same time, which brings the price down since they only have to transport the equipment once to do three jobs. Check with other neighbors and see if they want to combine jobs.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
My driveway is substantially longer than yours is - sorry I don't recall the exact length - but it was originally priced out at $4,200.

However, when the guys were here doing the excavating, I approached the owner and offered to pay cash if he'd reduce the fee. He agreed to a $600 reduction, allowing me to help pay for a new washer and dryer. Cool!

He was happy; I was happy. :yay: