Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hey Blondie

hello.gif

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Blondie76
So how is everyone doing today considering this crappy weather. Anyone going to the beach or anything?

I'm just peachy sitting here at work as I watch all the guys get the communications stuff ready for the air show. Not going to the beach or anything like that. Plan on just chillin for the holiday weekend

Surf City Baby

So how is everyone doing today considering this crappy weather. Anyone going to the beach or anything?

Hi, Blondie. I'm a newbie here too.

Getting ready for a BBQ next weekend -- washing the deck, trying to deal w/ mosquitoes, shopping, etc. No beach for me until June 14, when I'm going home to Huntington Beach.

What are your long weekend plans?

:cheers:

Blondie76

Absolutely nothing going on here. Probably going to pack up my winter clothes and pull out the summer clothes. Rumor has it, it's actually suppose to get warm around here! :wink: I'm freezin today! Staying local this weekend and hanging out with friends and family. No vacation planned for this summer :frown:

Toxick

Splat
Absolutely nothing going on here. Probably going to pack up my winter clothes and pull out the summer clothes. Rumor has it, it's actually suppose to get warm around here! :wink:

At least we got spring this year. There was one year around here, (not last year, I think - but the year before) we got absolutely no spring whatsoever. It was May, and there I was scraping ice off my car. The next day, it was 90 degrees and stayed there until Labor Day.

Welcome by the way. I'm new here my ownself.
:howdy:

ThayerP

:dude:
Hey Blondie. As for me, I'm going to an Air Show here in Missorui tomorrow with the family. Then do the mandatory church on Sunday morning, sports Sunday afternoon and hit the nature trails on Monday. All sunny days here.