Lost Gray male cat

8apples

Gray short haired male nuetered cat. He has on a red break a way collar with a red bell. Also has on a gray flea collar. His name is Perrin. If you have seen him please call let me know.

Last edited:

8apples

Lexington Park area

Sorry about that. He is missing from the Lexington Park area. Glen Forest military housing.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
8apples said:
Sorry about that. He is missing from the Lexington Park area. Glen Forest military housing.
Sorry bout your kitty. We'll keep bumping the thread up. Hope he gets found. :huggy:

8apples

Pic of Missing cat

Here are a few pic of him.

Attachments

• Perrin missingxx.gif
    Perrin missingxx.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Perrin missingzxZZx.gif
    Perrin missingzxZZx.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 172

jenbengen

Watch it
8apples said:
Gray short haired male nuetered cat. He has on a red break a way collar with a red bell. Also has on a gray flea collar. His name is Perrin. If you have seen him please call let me know.

Awww, hope you find him. I'll keep an eye out for him.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
birdman said:
There is a dead cat on Great Mills, but it looks to be black, not grey. Hope you find him.

I saw that this morning too. Poor kitty. I hope someone picks him up before I get home.

SoftballCrazy

8apples said:
Did you check the Tri Cty Animal Shelter? I saw a gray cat or two on their website...not sure how long yours has been missing...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
SoftballCrazy said:
Did you check the Tri Cty Animal Shelter? I saw a gray cat or two on their website...not sure how long yours has been missing...

I remembered that as well...the one on the site is a female but it never hurts to go there and look...they've listed them wrong before.

witchiepooh 364

i am sorry to hear of your cat i hope you find it! i have had a black cat come to my house in the last few days with a black collar...very friendly....am hoping to find its owners...good luck

8apples

Thank you. We are going to the shelter to see if he is there. Hope you find the owner to the black cat soon.