Question about trainers for little ones?

Loper

Animal Poor!
I have a 5 year old niece that would like to try out riding lessons. My horses are not schooling horses! I'd like to get her into a tryout lesson program for a month or so to see if she is REALLY interested and then go from there. Any suggestions?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Loper said:
I have a 5 year old niece that would like to try out riding lessons. My horses are not schooling horses! I'd like to get her into a tryout lesson program for a month or so to see if she is REALLY interested and then go from there. Any suggestions?
Yes.... send all 5 year olds to Flat Iron. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

What area does your niece need to be in. I can mention one trainer and I have a really nice pony for leadline.

usagent

She could ride a goat.

appaholic

Hey FS2, I'm in L'Town so that would be a bit of a hike... not sure how this was brought back up since I originally posted it months ago... but thanks for the suggestion! :buddies:

Loper if you are in Leonardtown there are alot of farms that work with little ones close to you, Bobbys, HPEC, FIF and Mt. Olive would all be worth checking out. Talk to the instructors, view a lesson,... it will help you find the right place/person for you at this time. Good Luck.

fredsaid2

Hey FS2, I'm in L'Town so that would be a bit of a hike... not sure how this was brought back up since I originally posted it months ago... but thanks for the suggestion! :buddies:

Oops! Didn't notice the date. Hope you found something that worked.

appaholic

Oops! Didn't notice the date. Hope you found something that worked.

I made the same mistake, I guess I should have a computer cut off time. I needed to go to bed for I was tired, but I was still keyed up about kids and homework!!! I love going back to grade school when I am over 40:sarcasm:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I made the same mistake, I guess I should have a computer cut off time. I needed to go to bed for I was tired, but I was still keyed up about kids and homework!!! I love going back to grade school when I am over 40:sarcasm:

You should try going back to college. You would really love it. :sarcasm:

I think it gets harder as one gets older.

appaholic

You should try going back to college. You would really love it. :sarcasm:

I think it gets harder as one gets older.

I don't think I could get a degree now, if grade school is anything to go by! Even my (very smart educationally) hubby would fail grade school now, beacuase you have to tell him more than once and he does not write alot of details just like our sons.
However, if I was in school hopefully no one would have to nag me to do my homework! But good luck with school, because I agree I think it does get harder for so many reasons.:cheers:

W

WhoCares

Yeah well graduate school starts for me in a couple of weeks. Thankfully, I finished my undergrad not to long ago so I still have the good study habits.