Pet Sitter in Stmarys County Maryland

J

jp2854

If you are in need of a pet sitter feel free to pm me only if you are serious. I am very reliable and dependable. I am a one person business unlike most of the other pet sitters on here who have mulitiple people walking in and out of your home and put ads on the net in there websites to hire people to ask them to come and help care of your animals. I am able to give medication in pill and shot form . I have been around dogs and cats for 18yrs. I can handle a dog up to 70lbs if he/she needs to be walked and if the yard is fenced in I can handle any pounds. The areas I service are California, Callaway, Dameron, Drayden, Great Mills, Leonardtown, Lexington Park, Park Hall, Pax River, Piney Point, Ridge,Scotland,St Georges Island, St. Inigoes,St Marys City, Tall Timbers,Valley Lee. Feel free to ask me any questions you have in PM and I will answer you back.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jp2854

It isn't spam. I can tell you that much.....I know others said stuff about hter petsitting on here so I thought I could too.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jp2854 said:
It isn't spam. I can tell you that much.....I know others said stuff about hter petsitting on here so I thought I could too.

How much do you charge?

J

jp2854

sorry i don't post my fees out here in the forums..As I said before if you need to know how much I charge etc send me a pm if you have any questions for me send me a pm and I will answer.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:
sorry i don't post my fees out here in the forums..As I said before if you need to know how much I charge etc send me a pm if you have any questions for me send me a pm and I will answer.
You better hurry up and go Premo before your box gets full! :jet:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jp2854 said:

See, this is where you differ from me when posting about pet sitting. I don't charge for my services. So, you should place an ad in the classifieds.

Are you bonded and insured?

J

jp2854

I forgot to mention I mainly do just dogs and cats no caged animals at this point in time

PrepH4U

jp2854 said:
I forgot to mention I mainly do just dogs and cats no caged animals at this point in time
So what orgainizations are you registered with? Have you taken any specialized training and with what group?
You are bonded and carry business liability insurance I assume.

MMDad

Lem Putt
elaine said:
Are you bonded and insured?
Why? All she wants to do is come into your house with everything you own and care for your animals. It's not like there's any risk in having a stranger do that, is there?

Sheesh, next you're going to want to know if she's licensed or if she's considered a domestic that you would have to pay social security taxes on.

Can't you just trust somebody who's trying to make a buck?

J

jp2854

if anyone is seriously interested in my services you can also contact me as I do check this site several times a day

Last edited by a moderator: