Piney Point

wineo

loving life
:coffee: Anyone know why the FEDS are in Piney Point? Maybe someone is selling undersized crabs? :jameo:

Heard they were swarming all over the place.

Midnightrider

wineo said:
:coffee: Anyone know why the FEDS are in Piney Point? Maybe someone is selling undersized crabs? :jameo:

just a guess, but i would think it has something to do with either Stewarts or the merchant marine school.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Prob Harry Lundenberg... aka Merchant Marine school used to work there... kids get outta line sometimes.

BernieP

Resident PIA
wineo said:
No I believe it is related to someone who buys and sells crabs. Nothing about Harrys or Valero. Just being nosy
Valero would be what someone called Stewarts or STS or ... how many names has the tank farm had?

poster

wineo said:

swarming where specifically - land/sea/air
is there a ship in at the oil dock
there is always someone leaving a ship and walking
up and down the road - they don't speak a lick of english

thetruediva

Midnightrider said:
just a guess, but i would think it has something to do with either Stewarts or the merchant marine school.
Negative! I work there and didnt see anything today!! Really quiet!

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
wineo said:

I don't think they are hear for undersized crabs. I seen 4 agents at WaWa this AM on my way to work. :smack: