Nicolletti's

S

sh4au

What kind of good stuff do they have to eat there, we were thinking about ordering carry out- if they do that, but we can't find an online menu. What do you recommend?

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
sh4au said:
What kind of good stuff do they have to eat there, we were thinking about ordering carry out- if they do that, but we can't find an online menu. What do you recommend?

I like their pizza's pretty much. Better than any delivery pizza I have had.

Last edited:

punjabigyrl

I stopped going since the last time hubby went for lunch and at the soda machine a MOUSE ran from the soda machine to the napkin container. That was about 2 years ago. Haven't stepped foot. They are ok. Try Arizona pizza in Leonardtown.

jenbengen

Watch it
punjabigyrl said:
I stopped going since the last time hubby went for lunch and at the soda machine a MOUSE ran from the soda machine to the napkin container. That was about 2 years ago. Haven't stepped foot. They are ok. Try Arizona pizza in Leonardtown.

:faint: Arizona Pizza isn't that great either for me.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I used to love going to Nicoletti's until about two months ago. There was roaches and flies in the salad bar and the food tasted horrible. I will not got there anymore.

M

Mousebaby

My family and I frequent Nicolletti's and I have yet to see any roaches or mice. A fly here or there, never a bunch of them. I am actually sitting here eating a pepporoni pizza from there right now. I would rather their pizza then Pizza Hut, Pappa Johns or Domino's anyday of the week! JMHO! :howdy:

belvak

Happy Camper
Have had both good and bad experiences at Nicolletti's. No bugs for me (daughter's friend saw roaches), but really poor service several times. One Sunday, Hubby and I were second customer in the door. After about 45 minutes, still didn't have the order and when I went up to ask about it, they didn't even know what we had ordered. Had another bad experience where they "lost" our order when we were doing carry-out. Probably won't go back...

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
belvak said:
Had another bad experience where they "lost" our order when we were doing carry-out. Probably won't go back...

I used to work there when I was in high school and one of the biggest customer service problems I saw (other than some of the snotty kids at the register) was that orders were clipped up in the back rather than displayed on an electronic screen. This wouldn't be a problem at all if the clips actually held the orders, but I remember that when I had to "cook" it was a constant problem as they were always falling on the floor or behind counters! As a customer there I've also had them lose my order several times and it's very frustrating.

belvak

Happy Camper
hammishsqueak said:
I used to work there when I was in high school and one of the biggest customer service problems I saw (other than some of the snotty kids at the register) was that orders were clipped up in the back rather than displayed on an electronic screen. This wouldn't be a problem at all if the clips actually held the orders, but I remember that when I had to "cook" it was a constant problem as they were always falling on the floor or behind counters! As a customer there I've also had them lose my order several times and it's very frustrating.

:yeahthat: Glad to hear an explanation of what might have happened with our order!

jjcmom

Hubby and I have been eatting there for over 20 years and have never had a problem. In fact we had a veggie combo there today. I've always found it to be VERY FAMILY FRIENDLY! My grandkids like CiCi's but hubby and I LOVE Nicolletti's.

B

Bronwyn

sh4au said:

I like the stromboli, Mom and dad like the pizza with a lot of meat on it, but it's way to much for me! :lmao: They have a decent salad bar too.