Men Football

goldielocks7

I know there is organization for youth football in St Marys County, but what about adults 18 and older to play this type of sport.
My boyfriend was asking, he is 31 and would like to get involved in football. Doesnt want to do rugby though so cant go to the pax river rugby Team. Can be just for fun as well as maybe getting a organization going. Just purchase your own pads which is not expensive i dont think. i dont know just thought i would bring it up there and see who would be interested or would know anything about men football again besides rugby-

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
They do have one. I can't think of what it is called--they were practicing at LPES on Thursdays I think. I think that they play at Park Hall ES on Saturday. My cousin plays for them--when I talk to him I will find out the details.

Poohhunny1605

goldielocks7 said:
I know there is organization for youth football in St Marys County, but what about adults 18 and older to play this type of sport.
My boyfriend was asking, he is 31 and would like to get involved in football. Doesnt want to do rugby though so cant go to the pax river rugby Team. Can be just for fun as well as maybe getting a organization going. Just purchase your own pads which is not expensive i dont think. i dont know just thought i would bring it up there and see who would be interested or would know anything about men football again besides rugby-

I was going to say alot of times the county doesn't offer over 18 football, but I see someone posted that St. Mary's does. If you don't end up getting info on the already existing, you could always call your counties parks and rec and see if they will sponsor one, let them know how many people you have interested and sometimes they will consider starting a league if enough register? Just a thought :)