Meeting with Married Couples ages 21-30

meangirl

Nice lady!
Gary_Maddox623 said:
My name is Gary Maddox, and I am married to Amanda Maddox :flowers: . I am interested us getting together with other married couples who maybe interested in having a nights where we get together and chill, talk, and maybe even game nites (i.e. cards board games, etc :popcorn: :cheers: ). This is an no ad, nor an invite for swingers; no type of sexual meetings is being asked. I just figure they have a married group for church goer's; not to say I am not a church go'er. But, I always find those to be a little restrictive and old fashion :deadhorse . I rather meet with people who are married, or on the verge of getting married and would like to hangout with other married folks. We would concentrate more on having a go time and not worring about whats going to come out of our mouths, or be the next rumor in the church congregation. So, if your are interested give me a shout, and see what we can create in this wonderful community of ours :peace: .

Well that leaves us out. :jameo:

:lol:

meangirl said:
Well that leaves us out. :jameo:

:lol:
Game night is at your place this week isn't it... we'll bring the chips and dip... oh heck... we'll just bring the dip and find something to use for dipping...:smoochy:

E

(((echo)))

kwillia said:
Game night is at your place this week isn't it... we'll bring the chips and dip... oh heck... we'll just bring the dip and find something to use for dipping...:smoochy:
sweet :yay: are we finally gonna get to play tiddly winks this time?

meangirl

Nice lady!
kwillia said:

J has still not recovered from the Twister game last week. :love:

H

hborror

kwillia said:

I swear Kwillia if you don't invite me to something I am gonna....oh forget it.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Gary_Maddox623 said:
My name is Gary Maddox, and I am married to Amanda Maddox :flowers: . I am interested us getting together with other married couples who maybe interested in having a nights where we get together and chill, talk, and maybe even game nites (i.e. cards board games, etc :popcorn: :cheers: ). This is an no ad, nor an invite for swingers; no type of sexual meetings is being asked. I just figure they have a married group for church goer's; not to say I am not a church go'er. But, I always find those to be a little restrictive and old fashion :deadhorse . I rather meet with people who are married, or on the verge of getting married and would like to hangout with other married folks. We would concentrate more on having a go time and not worring about whats going to come out of our mouths, or be the next rumor in the church congregation. So, if your are interested give me a shout, and see what we can create in this wonderful community of ours :peace: .

You got a problem with married couples over 50??? You should be ashamed of yourself, boy..