Recycling in Calvert Q?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Does anyone know where there are any recycling centers or drop-offs around the Pr. Frederick area? Especially for newspapers.

nanstime

I think all the schools have a red container for newspaper drop offs.I know Windy Hill Elementary does and If i am not mistaken the schools gets some money for it but do not quote me

Dork

Highlander's MPD
nanstime said:
I think all the schools have a red container for newspaper drop offs.I know Windy Hill Elementary does and If i am not mistaken the schools gets some money for it but do not quote me

Wow, this is a good idea. I'd like to know if other schools recieve recycling stuff. Right now, I throw all of my recycling in the trash because I pay for trash pickup to avoid the stupid drop off stations. The county makes money off of recycling. It's too bad they don't make an effort to pick it up curbside. If I knew the schools or some other worthy organization were recycling for money, I would start recycling again.

PsyOps

Pixelated
nanstime said:

Calvert Middle was doing it but they discontinued it.

FFsFlame

There is a newspaper recycle box behind Calvert Country School on Dares Beach Rd across from the Board of Ed.