So wrong

H

hborror

I just want to say to the 4 women that jumped an innocent woman just for wearing an LPBK shirt in Waldorf know what you did was totally uncalled far and stupid. She HAD NOTHING to do with what happened at the game and you can't just go around beating people up for wearing LPBK clothing. STUPID I hope you get whats coming to you. YES what that kid said was WRONG and I heard he is getting kicked off the team leave it at that and be done with it.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
hborror said:
I just want to say to the 4 women that jumped an innocent woman just for wearing an LPBK shirt in Waldorf know what you did was totally uncalled far and stupid. She HAD NOTHING to do with what happened at the game and you can't just go around beating people up for wearing LPBK clothing. STUPID I hope you get whats coming to you. YES what that kid said was WRONG and I heard he is getting kicked off the team leave it at that and be done with it.

:confused:

Mikeinsmd

hborror said:
What'd your kid say and how bad did they beat you up?

usagent

The alleged incident was caught by this security camera!

The Horror :jameo:

Attachments

• king.jpg
    king.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

refi-rep

hborror said:

what happened,inquiring minds want to know plz :notworthy

Last edited:
H

hborror

A child from the La Plata football team threw out the N word acouple times and he is being kicked off the team....BUT because that 1 stupid kid 4 black women from the Charles County team jumped a mom wearing a La Plata shirt saying she didn't belong in Waldorf.

and whoever gave me the red screw you :howdy:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
:jameo: :bonk:

Maybe this person started it. Everyone need a good beating once in a while anyway! :jameo:

Although I heard that Burger King was pretty hard core down in LP. I worked at the Wendy's and there would be knife fights in the alley once in a while. Those guys really hated our burgers! :lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
hborror said:
A child from the La Plata football team threw out the N word acouple times and he is being kicked off the team....BUT because that 1 stupid kid 4 black women from the Charles County team jumped a mom wearing a La Plata shirt saying she didn't belong in Waldorf.

and whoever gave me the red screw you :howdy:

Waldorf and LaPlata are both CC teams. :yay:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
hborror said:
A child from the La Plata football team threw out the N word acouple times

Probably got it from his parents...you know how that crap is bread in the home...it's sad how people still are ignorant even in 2007.

If we all just got together and worked it out man...it would be great. You know, like if we all just hung out and smoked a little bit...it would be great.
:banana:

H

hborror

The Dude said:
Probably got it from his parents...you know how that crap is bread in the home...it's sad how people still are ignorant even in 2007.

If we all just got together and worked it out man...it would be great. You know, like if we all just hung out and smoked a little bit...it would be great.
:banana:

Yes he did get it from the parents no doubt BUT the woman that was jump was not associated with him or the parents at all, just a woman wearing the shirt supporting her son or daughter.

and I also want to say again because I know some of you will take what I say and twist it around. I think the child was wrong to say what he did, and I am glad he is getting kick off the team.

K

Kain99

This all sounds like a major over reaction. Is there more to this story?

beerlover

Maybe if they didn't act like N's they wouldn't get called N's. Not excusing the kid using the word, but the 4 ladies sure deserve to called it.