Local Ebay sales?

GraphitePearl

Anybody have any suggestions of where someone could take stuff they wanted ebay'd locally? Like if you didn't have time to ebay it yourself but would give a percentage to the seller?
thanks

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If you know about your item and know how to describe it etc...I will list it for you...what do you have?

The Dude

You mean coitus?
GraphitePearl said:
Anybody have any suggestions of where someone could take stuff they wanted ebay'd locally? Like if you didn't have time to ebay it yourself but would give a percentage to the seller?
thanks

Maybe they have a store where they could show all the Ebay stuff, but you couldn't actually buy it at the store. You'd have to go home and bid on it...lol :razz:

GraphitePearl

Pasofever said:
If you know about your item and know how to describe it etc...I will list it for you...what do you have?

Some electronics (home audio stuff, new in the box), accessories, and tools. Trying to clear out a storage unit full of left over stuff.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GraphitePearl said:
Some electronics (home audio stuff, new in the box), accessories, and tools. Trying to clear out a storage unit full of left over stuff.

If you know what you got and they are small enough to be shipped I can list them...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Oh by the way Sept is free listing if you pay gallery (35 cents) and start your item $9.99 or less..