Remembering 9-11

dorothydot

A little late, but...

I don't think anyone has forgotten where they were when they found out about the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and that brave crash in a Pennsylvania Field.

What's your story? Where were you when you found out about 9-11?

Please tell it here. Honor that day by telling us your memory.

Dot

The Dude

You mean coitus?
dorothydot said:
A little late, but...
I don't think anyone has forgotten where they were when they found out about the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and that brave crash in a Pennsylvania Field.
What's your story? Where were you when you found out about 9-11?
Dot

Not sure why no one has replied yet...
I was living in NJ (about 30 out of NYC)and driving to work when the first plane hit. When I got work (at a bank)everyone was so scared. We had loads of people coming to close their accounts becuase they thought everything was going to be total chaos. The bank almost ran out of cash and we had to start telling people that everything was going to be ok even though we could not give them cash right now. It was really crazy. I picked up my girlfriend (at the time) and we went to a place call Eagle Rock reservation where you can see the city...and there were 200 people there crying and looking at the destruction. It was the most horrible thing I have ever seen.
The worst thing for me though was seeing the cars at the train stations. The cars that belonged to people who perished sat there for almost two weeks in the same spot.
I can't even begin to imagine how horrible it must have been/still is for family members and friends of the people who died. I know I will never, ever forget everything that happend on that terrible day.