Party Store

S

sh4au

Are there not ANY party stores around here? I'm trying to plan a baby shower, and I'm just not finding what I want in Target & walmart. I wish we had a party city! I can't even order online from them. :(

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
One Big Party 301.863.7200
It's the craziest thing, I found this listing in something called "the yellow pages":confused:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Factory Card Outlet in Waldorf. Up by Chuck E. Cheese.

Cakes N Things in Waldorf. Up by Sports Authority.

PJumper

sh4au said:
Are there not ANY party stores around here? I'm trying to plan a baby shower, and I'm just not finding what I want in Target & walmart. I wish we had a party city! I can't even order online from them. :(

There's a party store in St. Marys Square, next to police station.

anniemay

I threw my sister a baby shower in July and I got some stuff from the dollar store next to food lion (might be considered the California area) and the rest of the stuff I got at the Party Store in Waldorf (Festival Way shopping center)

jenbengen

Watch it
sh4au said:

I'd go to the Factory Card Outlet in Waldorf. They have a lot of stuff. The Lexington Park store is overpriced, in my opinion.