Wal Mart in California MD

smdgrl05

I am NOT sure.. I hate going to Wal-mart. I love Target. I have been going to Target rather than Wal-mart for quite some time now.

SoMDGirl42

Wouldn't take near as long if they didn't spend half their time inside rearranging everything so you can't find anything :jameo:

Question of the day:

How long does it take for a hundred mexicans to build a super wal-mart that is already 3/4 complete?

BernieP

Resident PIA
smdgrl05 said:
I am NOT sure.. I hate going to Wal-mart. I love Target. I have been going to Target rather than Wal-mart for quite some time now.
except somebody wanted something that they said Wal-Mart had.
Well they didn't get it. The parking lot was such a mess I decided that it wasn't worth my time and they could do without (or with an alternative).

mainman

Set Trippin
BernieP said:
are they ever gong to finish? The parking lot is a mess. How long does it take?
You either suffer with the ####ed up parking lot or go to Target where they only have one of everything on the shelf...and don't stock ####....:shrug:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
SoMDGirl42 said:
Wouldn't take near as long if they didn't spend half their time inside rearranging everything so you can't find anything :jameo:

Question of the day:

How long does it take for a hundred mexicans to build a super wal-mart that is already 3/4 complete?

I give. How long?

usagent

SoMDGirl42 said:

Every time my Daughter see's one of the workers she yell's "Swiper no Swiping".

beamher

SoMDGirl42 said:

:yay: they should already know the layout of the store; what the #### they keep rearranging things for?

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
BernieP said:
are they ever gong to finish? The parking lot is a mess. How long does it take?

Obviously long enough for people to start complaining about the mess.