Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: By popular demand: The Feral Cat Thread

  1. #61
    BUCKING GOAT river rat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    too far south
    Posts
    1,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Animals4Life
    If you trap and release it somewhere else it is considered dumping and there is a hefty fine.
    They will be going back to the place they came from and that person will be keeping them and trying to socialize them.

    The kittens will stay with me or a foster until they can be altered.
    Last edited by river rat; 06-30-2007 at 07:42 AM.

  2. #62
    *bump*

    Best thread of all time

  3. #63
    They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Beyond the OB stakes
    Posts
    15,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    *bump*

    Best thread of all time
    The circus one was pretty good too.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

    Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

  4. #64
    EmptyTimCup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    This thread took place in February of 2001 - seems a lot longer ago than that.



    wow w/Arkrescue and all the feral cat stuff ( and BCP Egging things on)........ I would have thought this was recent until I looked at the date

  5. #65
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyTimCup View Post
    wow w/Arkrescue and all the feral cat stuff ( and BCP Egging things on)........ I would have thought this was recent until I looked at the date
    I am glad we do not have Karma any longer. Practically all of my neg karma was from the horsey's and the feral cats.

    The only solution to feral cats is to get rid of them like roaches.

    HMR 17's are best.

    JMHO

  6. #66
    EmptyTimCup
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Thank you *sniff* I needed that.

    No, that was Ken being a tard about the ACLU



    you deleted the thread ..........

  7. #67
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,855
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    This thread took place in February of 2001 - seems a lot longer ago than that.
    PS, it was a lot longer ago than that because I wasn't married to Larry yet and still living in the house at Patuxent Beach.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  8. #68
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyTimCup View Post
    wow w/Arkrescue and all the feral cat stuff ( and BCP Egging things on)........ I would have thought this was recent until I looked at the date
    I am glad we do not have Karma any longer. Practically all of my neg karma was from the horsey's and the feral cats.

    The only solution to feral cats is to get rid of them like roaches.

    HMR 17's are best.

    JMHO
    Karma still exists...
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  9. #69
    Awww, jeez Monello's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canaryville AKA St. Monello
    Posts
    7,118
    Blog Entries
    7
    Wow. Cats. Who knew.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

    Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Members who have read this thread: 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |