Accident on Route 4

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
Terrible accident on route 4, about 1 mile south of Calvert Cliffs. Two vehicles involved. I'd be amazed if one of the occupants made it.

B

Bronwyn

_MightyMouse_ said:
Terrible accident on route 4, about 1 mile south of Calvert Cliffs. Two vehicles involved. I'd be amazed if one of the occupants made it.

I peeked in his room but there are too many people around him for me to see what's going on.

Ambulance crew left in a hurry. They said there was a second accident by the bowling alley.

Last edited by a moderator:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
kwillia said:
Who the heck is up and driving like an idiot at this time of the morning...:confused:

Probably alcohol involved not to mention the wet roads. Traffic was blocked in both directions. The 2 vehicles were heading south on route 4. One vehicle was a gray Dodge Nitro and I couldn't make out what the other vehicle was...

B

Bronwyn

_MightyMouse_ said:
Probably alcohol involved not to mention the wet roads. Traffic was blocked in both directions. The 2 vehicles were heading south on route 4. One vehicle was a gray Dodge Nitro and I couldn't make out what the other vehicle was...

Drunk drivers! :tantrum

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Some knucklehead in a F-150 blew by me headed south going about 85 this morning on the way in(Rt.4), roads are soaked wouldn't be surprised if he had a wreck.

B

Bronwyn

1st I get to see the victims and their families at work... then I get to drive past the accident on the way home from work. Sheesh! It was BAD!

Bronwyn said:
1st I get to see the victims and their families at work... then I get to drive past the accident on the way home from work. Sheesh! It was BAD!

Do you work ER @ Calvert?

Harvick29

I was on rte 4 going north .. I must have just missed the whole thing. It was rainy early this morning on the way.

M

Mousebaby

AK-74me said:
Some knucklehead in a F-150 blew by me headed south going about 85 this morning on the way in(Rt.4), roads are soaked wouldn't be surprised if he had a wreck.

What color was that F150??

ewashkow

Wow. It happened that early in the morning? When I drove by there going north at 7:30, they were still cleaning the mess. They had traffic going south diverted into the north bound side. Both cars were still in the road. One was a Nitro and the other looked like a PT Cruiser.

B

Bronwyn

ewashkow said:
Wow. It happened that early in the morning? When I drove by there going north at 7:30, they were still cleaning the mess. They had traffic going south diverted into the north bound side. Both cars were still in the road. One was a Nitro and the other looked like a PT Cruiser.

I'm sure accident investigation slowed down removal of the vehicles. Even after the vehicles were removed the had to mark the road.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Mousebaby said:
What color was that F150??

Either black, dark gray or dark blue, it was going past Calvert Cliffs around 0430. Newer style. Going no less than 80 mph in bad road conditions.

Charles

AK-74me said:
Either black, dark gray or dark blue, it was going past Calvert Cliffs around 0430. Newer style. Going no less than 80 mph in bad road conditions.
That is unusual in any weather. It's normally around 70 at the plant but doesn't get to 80 until Waysons.

Grill SGT BBQ

This Is What Happend

Just to get the story straight, my wife and niece traveling south on 4 driving a black Nitro was struck by a silver PT cruiser that was traveling North. The driver of the PT Cruiser who was DRUNK crossed over the medium into south bound traffic striking my wifes vehicle head on. my wife and niece survived the accident by the grace of GOD, the person who hit my wife was a naval personel from pax river. who was in serious critical condition an was taken to washington hospital center where he is expexted to live. so for all those out there this is the real story. People do drive at all times of hours not just idiots as posted. The drunk drivers are the idiots

Vince

Had one on rt 4 quite a few years back that didn't cross the median. He turned on to rt 4, heading North in the Southbound lane. New Years Day. I happened to be heading South in the southbound lane. :yikes: Obviously, I had to pull off the road in a big hurry because this moron wasn't sober enough to know what the hell he was doing.